Brookdale Falling Creek - Hickory, NC

Brookdale Falling Creek - Hickory, NC has yet not published prices.

They do not have memory care so this is not an optio.

Clean community but I think I am looking for a little larger area for my mom and do not like paying extra expenses for so many things that I don't believe she needs at this time.

Smaller, quieter facility. More single rooms, which is my Mom's needs. Have a kitchenette in each room which is desirable.

Very Pleased With The Community

The family is thrilled with this community. Everything so far has been a very good experience. My mom is doing very well there. She is working on being more social and making friends meeting new people. She seems very pleased with the food. We have had no issues with the staff they are all very nice and attentive. We would recommend this community.

No Complaints, Great Community

Brookdale Falling Creek is a great community. Very clean. The Staff is wonderful they know every resident by first name. They have nice activities for the residents. Overall we have no complaints and would recommend Brookdale Falling Creek to any family looking for a nice community for their loved one.

We Fell for Brookdale Falling Creek

Brookdale Falling Creek's staff has made a traumatic life event in our family and an especially huge transition for my mom, smooth and supported beyond our expectations. My mother has adjusted extremely well as she makes friends, hugs staff and makes daily plans, all in a beautiful environment. Her health and well-being are monitored and she loves the meals and activities. We are grateful to all the staff of this facility.

Caring, accommodating care staff

Overall I think they've done a very good job at Sterling House of Hickory. I don't live close enough to visit easily, and the staff here have been fantastic about keeping me up to date on how my loved one is doing, and they're always willing to track her down and get her on the phone when I call. They've just been very accommodating in general, and it's really helped set my mind at ease. I have no complaints whatsoever!

New to Assisted Living

Our Mom began living at Sterling House in Hickory two months ago. She has adjusted well; and, we think mostly because the staff are kind and have a service heart. They also take their work very seriously. It's clean and inviting not matter what time I show up. And, they genuinely care about our mother. They have gotten her involved in most of the activities and she is adjusting better than we ever anticipated! Well done staff at Sterling House!

It was a very nice facility.

We just toured here, in the process of looking for a place. It was a very nice facility. It was very clean, and they were nice there. I thought the value was good, and the care services seemed to be okay, most of the basics were there. I didn't really get a good look at the activities.

This, too, is a lovely place with a t...

This, too, is a lovely place with a terrific staff with good relationships with their residents. I am extremely impressed with the facilities owned by Brookdale. They are all clean, fresh, and well decorated. They each offer something special of their own. Sterling House is no exception. I'm trying to ease him into live in a "retirement" place for 24 hour care, and the locked door would have been a big stumbling block. This may become necessary in the future, but I do not think it is needed at this time.

also like this facility a lot,

also like this facility a lot,

Brookdale Falling Creek is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected