Brookdale Hickory Northeast - Hickory, NC

Brookdale Hickory Northeast - Hickory, NC has yet not published prices.

They do not have memory care so this is not an option

Busier facility. Friendly people. More double rooms which is not what my Mom wants. No kitchenette in rooms.

Very Pleased With My Mothers Move This Community

We are very pleased with my mothers move to this community. She really likes it here, and is doing great. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a lovely staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything is very clean whenever I visit. There a good activities offered, and nice meals provided for the residents. We could be happier with everything they have done for us. This is a community I would absolutely recommend to my family, and friends.

She is still adjusting...

My loved one is doing okay since her move to this Brookdale. The staff has been helpful and welcoming towards her while she adjusts. The facility itself is kept clean and I keep her room clean for her. She is not very fond of the food. My loved one has mentioned that they have lost a lot of help and it is affecting certain things like the quality of the food.

Need better staff!

I had a few problems with the staff at this community. My mom would pull the light and no one would come to help her. She also was always dehydrated because no one was checking on her throughout the day. They left my mom sick in bed all day and no one even came to see what was wrong with her.

A Home For Our Mother

My sisters and I have been very pleased with the facility and employees of Brookdale Hickory NE! They are very efficient and quick to answer any questions or concerns. The administrators of this facility have been knowledgeable, welcoming and empathetic! Our mother really likes her new "home"! She loves the meals and the size of her room. This is a huge compliment coming from our mom because she really wanted to live at our family home where she had lived for the past 60 years. Yet she was not physically able to stay there. She has been at Brookdale less than 2 weeks and tells everyone that she really likes her new "home"! We couldn't be more pleased!!!! Thank you SO much!

Review of Brookdale Hickory Northeast - Hickory, NC

Great location beautiful rooms dining and good activities avail. Transition care friendly staff but not diverse community and city dweller may be bored in this very quiet environment

Awesome staff

The friendliness of the staff would stand out among anything else. They are so helpful and willing to assist my mother in all of her needs. I would recommend to friends as well.

Peace of mind

My mom has had excellent care. Everyone is so helpful and patient with her as she adjusts to being in a new setting. There are numerous activities for her to choose to participate in, lots of worship opportunities, and meal choices are great.

The people are just really friendly.

The people are just really friendly. I liked from the first moment my husband and I looked at it. As far as the cleanliness sometime there are smells sometimes that I wish that wasn’t there. The people seem to really care about the people. My loved one really seems to like it and has adjust real well, even though she’s only been there a short time. They’re a bit understaffed. Just recently I was able to attend a mother-daughter brunch and it was delicious.

Was extremely impressed with the staf...

Was extremely impressed with the staff and their relationships with the residents.

Liked this facility.

Liked this facility.

Brookdale Hickory Northeast provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Hickory Manor we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.