EdenGardens of Statesville - Statesville, NC

Hi, My grandmother who is very elderly and can barely walk on her own was thrown down the stairs of this assisted living residence. My grandmother was also [Removed] when she tried to get up.

extremely happy

I am extremely happy with Gardens of Statesville. The staff is great. They are always coming by to tell her about different activities going on and she will sometimes participate in them. She has finally stopped talking about wanting to go home. Everything I have seen has been good. We have been up there for some of the meals and they seem to have a good selection. She is happy at this facility and that is huge!

It has been a great experience

I would recommend the Gardens of Statesville!. The staff is very friendly. It has been a great experience. This is a great community. I am glad that my mother is well taken care of and happy. This place is wonderful.

Warm Welcome

My mom moved to the Gardens of Statesville a few weeks ago and has been warmly welcomed by the community. I am very impressed with the friendly staff, the variety of activities, and the clean environment.

Gardens of Statesville

This was more of what my mom was looking for. It was more independent than Oak Park Retirement and it was a very nice place. My mom would get her own house with a garage, but the kitchen was not the best it needed some work done to it. She would choose this one over the Oak Park except it was too far away for her convenience.

Gardens of Statesville

Evanna said that this was more of what her mom was looking for. It was more independent than Oak Park Retirement and it was a very nice place. Her mom would get her own house with a garage, but the kitchen was not the best it needed some work done to it. She would choose this one over the Oak Park except it was too far away for her convenience.

Spacious Living

Cardinal Village at the Gardens of Statesville has spacious and comfortable homes for independent living. We found the facility to be very clean and the staff friendly. The meals took a downward turn for a while, but new management is changing that situation and they are also increasing activities for the residents. My senior living there is quite happy and satisfied with her situation.

It was an easy process to get her enrolled in there.

It was an easy process to get her enrolled in there. They were very helpful. She complains about the food. She says the portions are small and it comes out cold. The nursing staff and the technicians are very helpful and very nice. Some of the waterpipes broke and they reacted immediately. They are right on top of things. It's bright and cheery. I don't get the hospital feeling in here.

nice facility-- need more c...

nice facility-- need more cost info--also saw the independent apt's