Carillon Assisted Living of Newton - Newton, NC

Great facility, great staff! Very clean!

A great place to place your loved ones

I can say first hand that the people feel right at home here at Carillon assisted living. The Garden Place has excellent patient/personal care ratio. There are many different activities that keep their minds healthy a little longer.
The meals are well planned and catered to the residents needs. The grounds are beautifully maintained year round.

An awesome place to be

The care staff is very loving towards their residents. All the residents I seen were very happy and said it felt like a family there. There was a board with many activities for the residents. Everything was clean and orderly.

A great place to be

The care staff is really compassionate about their residents. All the residents have a variety of captives that they can be a part of every day. There are even some fun trips for the residents.

Feels like home

Really feels like home & the caretakers always go above and beyond to make sure the residents are always happy and healthy.

This place is horrible. I made the worst mistake when I moved my mother in and now I have to live with my mistake. Good rest your soul mother. I love you and will always be indeited to you!

Very good

Everything is going good at this facility. It seems that my love one is adjusting well ever since she first moved in. I am very pleased with the staff team here; it seems that they are helpful and communicative. From the other facilities that I have toured it looked like in terms of their care services they were just most outstanding.

A good community

Dad is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff have been very helpful and they encourage him to participate in some of the daily activities. He seems to like the food and they keep the community well taken care of. I would recommend Carillon.

Care for Dad

This is a nice community for care. The staff is very nice and helpful to my father's needs. They assist him on his meals. The community is nice and we are happy with everything that is offered. We would recommend this community to other families for care of a loved one

At Carillon Assisted Living of Newton, we understand that there’s no place like home. Fortunately, our assisted living community not only looks and feels like home for Newton, NC seniors and their families – it is a home, sweet home. Our community offers a wide range of senior services, including the best in assisted living, respite care and Alzheimer’s care.

Our Newton assisted living residents choose from a range of living accommodations to suit their tastes and individual needs. Every residence comes with Carillon’s fine furnishings and amenities, and residents are also free to use their own furniture and accessories for their new home as they wish. Outside of their own luxurious living areas, seniors at Carillon Assisted Living of Newton enjoy spacious, elegantly decorated common areas, including Southern style sunrooms, covered porches and trellis patios. The dining room is both formal and welcoming, each table carefully set with crisp linens and elegant dinnerware. Residents enjoy Carillon’s beautiful grounds and gardens that are fully in bloom throughout the year.