Brookdale East Broad - Statesville, NC

Brookdale East Broad - Statesville, NC has yet not published prices.

Decent Tour, But Community Could Use Some Updating

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour was decent, but this was not the facility for us. The community appeared to be dated, and could use some remodeling around the facility. The room they had available at the time was a shared room, and that is not what I wanted. The staff was kind, and my questions were answered, but I was not impressed my tour.

Really good community!

They took really good care of us when we took the tour and when we had used them previously in the past. We really liked them and wanted to use them again. They just did not have any space for my in laws.

takes time for repairs

I made a request and it took over 2 mths to get fixed. My mom's TV was not working properly, I went out and bought a new one and they fixed the original one. The staff is very nice. My mom ended up with the smallest room there which is more like a closet. We're waiting for her to get a bigger room. I like the place and it is close to us.

We have been very impressed with the ...

We have been very impressed with the care and compassion of all the personnel at Statesville Manor. My mom always tells us they are so good to her. All she has to do is ask and someone tries to help her with whatever she needs. The food and service is excellent. We have been very impressed with the cleanliness. The residents are also very content and talk about how much they like where they are living.

I am extremely well pleased with the ...

I am extremely well pleased with the care and comfort that my Pop has recieved while at Statesville Manor. Every effort is made to make these seniors feel at home and at ease. And Pop raves about the food!

He has his own computer with access to high speed internet and his television with cable service. There is often some form of entertainment, And most importantly, he has social interaction with the people around him,

Yes, I would definitely recommend this facility if you are looking for a "place for mom or dad"!

I toured this one and was very please...

I toured this one and was very pleased. It was very clean and very inviting. It had a very positive and up lifting atmosphere.

Brookdale East Broad provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Statesville Manor we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.