When I went it was not appropriate as they were more like apt living or nursing home. Not what I considered assisted living like Brookdale.

Awful

People here don’t care for the people who stay here don’t know how to care for them awful

Lots Of Options

I am doing extremely well since moving here a few weeks ago. I must admit this community wasn't my first choice but I am now certainly glad I chose it. My apartment is spacious enough that I was able to bring some of my larger furniture with me so I am comfortable in my apartment. The staff is friendly especially the gentleman in the transportation section. The sales department offers more than one option as to what level you want to pay how many meals how many times you want to housekeep.
The housekeeping is wonderful here they do such an extensive cleaning. The food is wonderful they have a daily menu and an alternative menu. The staff encourages friends and family members to come here and eat a meal they have their own menu.

Friendly Staff!!

My mom has recently moved into this community and I am happy with how things are going so far. I have had a peace of mind since she made the move and am comfortable with the care they are providing her. I have been able to try some of the meals with her and they have all been pleasant and tasty. I do have some concern that she feels alone there and wish they would push her into getting involved in more activities.

Not my favorite!

When we arrived for out tour at Springdale, it seemed like they were not friendly or wanting to speak with us. We waited for about half hour after our appointment for someone to come out. It just felt like they did not want us there. It was a nice place, but not somewhere we would consider.

A place to call home.

I toured this community for care. I liked the feeling of the community and the cleanliness. The staff was friendly and caring.The residents seemed to be nice and happy in the environment. The activities would have been offered for my father to participate. We would recommend this community for other families for the care of a loved one

Very friendly staff but some residents are not

My mother moved in recently and is having some difficulty other residents during meal time. She's very outgoing and loving and they are very territorial about their seats.This upset my mother very much and she brought it up to management.She has no complaints about the meals so they must be good. She is involved in activities and get's along with everyone there. The Housekeeping crew does a good job and stays on top of things.

Needs More Activities!

My mother is having a positive experience since she moved into the Springdale. The place is kept clean and well organized. She goes and plays bingo on bingo nights, but would like to see more activities. Also, the meals are good but could use more options for vegetables. They provide housekeeping twice a month to help my mother keep her apartment clean. The maintenance could use some improvement, as there is an issue that has not been resolved yet. Overall mother is happy, and the place has been a very good fit.

Excellent Care for mom

My mother is very happy here and is receiving excellent care here from the great staff. The food is wonderful and a good variety of meals are offered. They have activities and my mom loves being able to play card games with others. Other families would be happy with the community in everyway.

Great Community

I feel they are doing a very good job with taking care of my father and his needs. I am very pleased with my choice to move him to Springdale. Things have been going well. The community is a nice, clean looking community, no concerns there. The staff has been great and very accommodating. They have done all that I've asked of them. The community has a med tech and a nurse on staff that are very responsive to my father when he needs help. I would say they need more activities here. The food is great, just like restaurant food, nice variety of food to choose from and a nice dining area. This is a community I would recommend, and it is cheaper than others.

Friendly Staff

My father is not involved in any activities. They could use a little more staff in the nursing home portion of the facility. Especially on the weekends and at night. The staff is really friendly and involved with the residents. They always keep up with the residents.

Overall A Nice Place

Overall, it is a really nice place and my loved one enjoys it there. I do not think there are enough caregivers per resident though. The food is adequate and the caregivers she does have are loving and attentive, I just feel like they are stretched a little.

Lacking care not enough staff

My Father was there for 30 very long days. They are Rated as a 5 Stars is sadly very wrong. The building looks beautiful but lacking compassion and care in a big way. I had to go everyday to make sure he's was being cared for properly. Several times he would be put to bed in the clothes he worn all day then left him in them for the next day. Showers were to be tweeting ce a week which did not happen. He never had a glass or cup for his water. I had to ask for one each day. Then they only give you a little plastic throw way cup. Those are hard to hold and not spill. His clothes were always missing. I was to do his laundry n always had to go back looking for his clothes and I never did find them all. Weekends are the worst for care. Never enough staff during the week but worse on weekends. He was given a puzzle to put together but no table!!! really..... We laughed at that and said maybe he was to put it together on his lap. Social Workers NEVER return phone calls.

The bedroom was in full view upon entering the apartment. No privacy there. Though the bathroom was off to the side and private, I can't get over the fact that the bedroom was easily accessible to anyone.

I'm very happy with everything

I have been at the Springdale Village for about 3 weeks. I'm very happy with everything so far. Things have been going great here. I am happy. I would recommend this place.

So far so good

My mom likes it. If she likes it I like it. So far so good. The facility is very clean. The staff has been excellent. They are so kind and caring. The Springdale Village is a very nice community. I would recommend it.

Bad place for loved ones

Understaffed, lack of attention and provider attitudes probably starts there.
Moved mom to a facility nearby after 5 days of poor treatment. Now she's fine.
Do not do this to someone you care about!!!

very grateful- great place at great price

I am very grateful that we could find a place my mother could afford that is so nice and friendly. My mom is independent so does not require as much 1x1 special care as others, but the care she does need she gets, and she loves taking part in the fun activities they provide.

Very friendly and Clean

My mom is currently staying at this location and I must say it is a very clean environment. The staff and other tenants are very friendly. The care services they offer are perfect for my Mom. Highly recommended!

Review of Springdale Village Assisted Living in Mesa, AZ

Didn't,t smell good.

Seemed too separated

That one had an older feel to me because of the open doors and people wandering the hallways and the separateness when you move from one level to another and you just had to move around. It was clean and they're remodeling, I had a friend and that had been her favorite one when she was looking. Somehow the personalities and the day we went and saw it just didn’t click for us.

So far great place. Mom is very settl...

So far great place. Mom is very settled and all have been great.

Terrible!

I would tell everybody to stay away from them if you care about the people you are placing. They made errors in care and didn't follow doctor's orders. My mom's diabetes was out of control. Now, 3 weeks later, she's had a total turn around in her new community.

They have apartments for assisted living that I don't know anything about - they could be great, but if you're going for the skilled nursing or long term care, run! I hate that place.

I gave the friendliness a 1 because there were about 4 nurses that were so caring, but the rest of them acted like they didn't give a crap.

They've failed several medicare audits and I'm going to get them audited again.

Great setup but bad press from a frie...

Great setup but bad press from a friend of mom's

Springdale Village is East Mesa’s premier Continuum of Care Retirement and Rehabilitative Community. We are distinguished from all others by the full range of customized care and service options we provide from skilled nursing and rehabilitation, assisted living, and independent living all on our 12-acre campus. Centrally located within close proximity to the area’s major hospital, it’s easy to see Springdale Village is designed with your healthcare needs and lifestyle in mind.