We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
We are located just a few minutes from the Pacific Ocean, near the 110 Freeway. Our newly remodeled 73-unit complex is equipped with all the modern amenities including air conditioning, cable TV, and security system. Our spacious rooms are equipped with an intercom system that connects each room to a central station for 24-hour emergency contact. In addition, Palos Verdes Villa features a home theater and recreational room (with a brand new 70-inch big screen television), and arts and crafts room, underground parking, and a full service beauty shop. We provide a variety of personal services for our residents: local transportation to and from medical appointments; daily housekeeping in all rooms, three nutritious meals daily, with accommodations for any special diet, and evening snacks that are always available. A full selection of activities for all interests include weekly religious programs of various denominations. Our trained and caring staff are on duty 24 hours a day to provide for all the needs of our residents. At Palos Verdes Villa, we are proud of our facility and would love to show you our home. Please contact us to arrange for a tour.
Rancho Palos Verdes boasts warm temperatures year-round, as well as good support systems for veterans.
- Median age in zip code: 49.5
- Average weather: Rancho Palos Verdes has an average temperature of 62.5Â°F, with an annual high of 71.4Â°F and an annual low of 53.6Â°F.
- Veteran's facilities: Veterans are well supported in Rancho Palos Verdes, with both a Veterans Center and a Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in the nearby city of Gardena.
Rancho Palos Verdes has an affordable public transit system with additional options for individuals with disabilities, as well as a variety of more private transportation options.
- Buses: Rancho Palos Verdes is served by the Palos Verdes Peninsula Transit Authority, a local transit system. It has ten main routes, and for seniors, each ride costs only $1.00. The Palos Verdes Peninsula Transit Authority also offers dial-a-ride to elderly and disabled residents, providing service 24 hours a day.
- Taxi services include LAX Express Car, SoCal Private Transport, South Bay Yellow Cab, San Pedro Taxi Cab, and Low Cost Taxi.
- The rideshare services Uber and Lyft are both available in Rancho Palos Verdes. Seniors can easily download one of the service's apps on their phone, and find a ride.
Health and Safety
Rancho Palos Verdes provides lots of options for health care, and Palos Verdes Villa provides additional support for seniors.
- Hospitals: Rancho Palos Verdes boasts dozens of hospitals, which serve the needs of individuals covered by a wide variety of health insurers.
- Palos Verdes Villa: Guests at Palos Verdes Villa also have access to hospice care.
Sports and Leisure
Rancho Palos Verdes offers all sorts of options for sports and leisure, whether you're interested in golf, tennis, or hitting the gym.
- Golf courses: There are dozens of golf courses in Rancho Palos Verdes, including the top-rated Trump National Golf Club, The Links at Terranea, Los Verdes Golf Course, Palos Verdes Golf Club, and Harbor Park Golf Course.
- Tennis courts: Rancho Palos Verdes offers 32 tennis courts, including the top-rated Peninsula Racquet Club and the South Bay Tennis Center at Las Canchas.
- Gyms: Rancho Palos Verdes contains dozens of private gyms, such as Equinox Palos Verdes, LA Fitness, LifeBalance, Powerhouse Gym, and South Bay Trainer.
Shopping and Entertainment
There are all sorts of shopping and entertainment options in Rancho Palos Verdes, whether you're looking for a bite to eat, a Hollywood blockbuster, or a beautiful walk by the ocean.
- Clothes shopping: There are hundreds of shopping malls in and around Rancho Palos Verdes, including Riviera Village, a shopping center with a multitude of options for both women's and men's fashion.
- Grocery stores: There are over a hundred grocery stores in and around Rancho Palos Verdes, with options for any price point.
- Restaurants: With hundreds of restaurants covering a wide range of cuisines, it's easy to find a satisfying meal in Rancho Palos Verdes.
- Movie theaters: Rancho Palos Verdes's three movie theaters not only make it simple to see Hollywood's new releases, but they also offer discounts for seniors.
- Libraries: The Palos Verdes Library District offers three branches in Rancho Palos Verdes, including the Peninsula Center Library, which offers a vast catalog of books, public computers, and wireless Internet.
- Attractions: Rancho Palos Verdes abounds with interesting attractions, including the Wayfarers Chapel (also known as ""The Glass Church""), the Point Vicente Interpretive Center, the Point Vicente Lighthouse, Abalone Cove Shoreline Park & Ecological Reserve, Del Cerro Park, and the Deane Dana Friendship Park and Nature Center.
Rancho Palos Verdes offers religious facilities for people of many faiths, whether Christian, Jewish, or Muslim.