Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living - Wheat Ridge, CO

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Medication Reminders

Great place, friendly staff. It’s a smaller community, only about 30 residents, most were in the family room watching tv together when we visited. It has beautiful outside spaces & the rooms we saw had nice big windows letting in a lot of natural light. The residents seemed happy & content. It was a little far for my mom to travel... if it was closer we would probably move her in tomorrow.

Linda Metzler

Thank you for your nice comments! If your plans change, let us know. We'd love to have a conversation with you to talk about options and how Spring Ridge Park can support you and your family..

Everyone working here are trained in memory care

This is an amazing community that cares about their residents. Everyone who works here has been trained in memory care so if a resident needs assistance they know where to go and what to do. Mom's room is large and she has brought some of her own furniture so it feels more like home for her. The community is gated and they have a wonderful courtyard where the residents are free to come and go outside, there's a garden and they still feel that they have some freedom left along with being secure and safe. The maintenance guy was so accommodating in helping my mom he relocated her TV on a different wall with the wires in the ceiling for safety and he set up her TV remote so that it is tattered to her end table so she can't lose it. My sister's and I all would recommend this community and coming for a tour.

Linda Metzler

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're happy to have your mom with us and we appreciate you letting others know about our unique Memory Care community. At Spring Ridge Park, our Mission is to Serve Others.

Just to big

This was a nice community and the staff here did a very nice job with our tour. They took their time showing us around and answering all our questions, They offer a lot of different activities for the residents but we just felt that it was too big and that my mother-in-law would just wind up staying in her room by herself.

Linda Metzler

Thank you for your recent review and your kind words about our staff. We appreciate you stopping by! At Spring Ridge Park our goal is to keep our residents active and engaged in their lives. We always invite and encourage residents to all activities and offer a wide variety of in-house activities as well as specialized outings to suit all interests. All staff is engaged in one-on-one activities throughout the day with those residents who may prefer individual interaction such as short walks, writing a letter to a loved one or being read a short story. Spring Ridge Park is large enough to provide individualized care and small enough to feel like family. Thanks again for coming in!

Tired looking facility...

We were not too impressed with this facility, particularly in the way that it looked. This is an older facility, and it seemed very tired looking, dark and depressing. It was not exactly what I had in mind for my mother.

Linda Metzler

Thank you for your interest in Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living. You're right that we're an older facility! We're located in a historic building in a Wheat Ridge neighborhood with 20 years of assisted living experience. The inside of our building has been completely refurbished. Stop by any time - we think you'll find that our community is comfortable and home-like, with a gentle bed-and-breakfast ambiance. Our history and experience can enrich your future.

The staff is excellent!!

The staff at the Spring Ridge Park are very helpful and they really make my mother feel at home. Everyone is very caring and take the time to learn my mother's interests. The place is clean and they have great activities. The other day, we went on a bus ride to see the Christmas lights. They sing a lot and have a gal that plays guitar. It really is a great place!

Dad is fitting in quite well!

Dad is doing quite well since moving into Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living. The staff are very friendly and made it an easy transition for Dad. My Dad is enjoying the variety of food offered and has no complaints. I have tried the food and it is pretty good. The community offers a range of activities for the residents to enjoy.

Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living g:...

Spring Ridge Park Assisted Living:

My dad is loving it. The care staff is not only attentive to the residents, but also the families of the resident's and their needs. They are always pleasant and friendly. They are always willing to go that extra mile. The food they serve is great, and they offer a lot of activities. Just the other day, they went to a circus, which was cool. I can't say enough about Spring Ridge Park.

Spring Ridge Park is a licensed home-like assisted living campus dedicated to the comfort, safety and special care needs of individuals with memory loss. Care is provided in a manner that preserves personal dignity and respect and there is freedom to experience independence. Spring Ridge Park is a recognized Leader in Dementia Care by the Alzheimer's Association and offers a unique Nighttime Memory Care service. At Spring Ridge, our Mission is to Serve Others.