Ralston Creek Neighborhood Assisted Living & Memory Care - Arvada, CO

Ralston Creek Neighborhood Assisted Living & Memory Care - Arvada, CO has yet not published prices.

I Toured this nice community

I toured this community and it was outstanding, The place looked clean and nice. The staff was helpful and answered all my questions. If they would have taken medicaid we would've put grandma here. The price just was to high for us. We had to chose another community.

Ralston Creek

I moved into Ralston Creek about a month ago, and I’m unfortunate not enjoying it very much. The rooms themselves are large and the place is generally clean. I do think that the housekeeping needs to vacuum better. I have not seen them clean the carpets in the hallways since I moved in. I don’t feel that the caregivers are very well trained, and they generally seem incompetent. The chef uses too much salt, sauces and gravies cover every dish, and portion sizes are too small. They do have activities like movies in the afternoons, classes nearly every day, bowling every week, and church on weekends, but overall, it hasn’t been a great stay.

My mom's comfortable care

The care from this community is very good. We like knowing that she is in a clean community with good care. The menu is good and she likes the nice variety of meals. I like knowing that she is active with a lot of the activities.
My mom really likes the size of her room and that makes us comfortable to know that she is happy here. We would recommend this community for the wonderful care and benefits of care.

Dad is more active!!

Everything is going great for my father since his move into this community. [Removed], the activities director is wonderful, she keeps him busy. She gives him current events and a variety of activities. The food is excellent, the food director [Removed] mixes it up. On Wednesdays, they have street tacos, Mongolian bbq or the pasta bar, and they had a Memorial Day barbecue. They have movies twice a week and they remind the residents daily of activities My father was not as social at home and now is never in his room. He goes out and watches TV in common area and chats with other residents. The only complaint is that they do not have enough resources on weekends. Also, housekeeping could use some improvement, they went a week without getting my father's laundry, but they are working on it.

Tour and Care

We toured this community. It is a nice fancy community. The staff were nice and were able to answer the question we had on the care. They appeared to have a nice dining area and the community was clean and maintained. We would recommend this community to other families for care for a loved one.

Good care

We are very happy with the care that is given at this community. The staff was very nice and helpful. It is very clean and taken care of. They do offer activities to those who want to participate. We would highly recommend this community to other families for great care.

Very nice facility and friendly staff! They took very good care of my mom!