The facility is great, but with no memory care options and the facility being as open as it is it concerns us that she would wonder. If there are any places that are similar but are more secure that would be perfect.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my uncle since he had made the move into this community. The staff have been friendly and I am comfortable with the care they are providing. He has been enjoying the meals as well as some of the other activities they have going on throughout the week. Overall he is very happy and I would recommend it to anyone.

Not my favorite...

When I toured Oberon House, it was more crowded and it is kind of hard to get to. The facility feels dark and very dated. They did not have air conditioning in the rooms if you wanted air conditioning, you had to keep your doors open and get it from Central hallways. Also, some things were not included which was weird to me. It was not what we were looking for.

My Mom Lives Here

Since moving into this community, my mom is doing much better. The staff are responsive and caring to my mom's need and wants. I find the community clean every time I visit. My mom does participate in a few activities. She really likes the meals prepared too. Because the care is going so well I would recommend this place to others.

Nice facility

Staff very friendly and pay attention to residents. The Oberon has a very Home feeling. Good library, and good intertiaiment.

Mom is happy at the Oberon

In 2013, I started looking for an assisted living facility for my Mother in the Arvada- Westminster area. After touring five facilities I found the search discouraging as they were so institutional and more like a hospital setting. They were just totally depressing. Then I went to The Oberon. It was like stepping into a home away from home. Entering on the third floor (which is ground level) I saw a large common area with a fireplace, and another fireplace in an adjoining library. A large sunroom is down the hall for those winter days, or if you are interested in playing pool. I paid particular attention to the staff and found them friendly and smiling interacting with the residents and each other in a very positive and helpful manner. In touring the three levels of this home I noted a large dining area with intimate seating of tables for four and another fireplace. The amenities include distribution of prescribed medications, meals of course, a beauty salon, in-house laundry service, weekly housekeeping and very nice apartments. The apartments include a kitchenette, a nice size living area with outside views, a small walk-in closet, and of course a safety designed bathroom. There are two pull cords for emergency attention that can be located according to your wishes.

My Mother has been in residence there since May of 2013 and is very happy to be a part of that community. She really enjoys the 10-cent bingo games and many more of the activities offered on a daily basis. It is a relief to me to trust the care she is given and having such caring people watching over her when I can’t.

Carol Van Royen

Smaller facility, comfortable, all-inclusive

I've had my mother at Oberon for 4 years now and she is very comfortable and content. The Arvada location is very convenient and at the end of a quiet street with great views. The all-inclusive fees work best for us and is much easier and cheaper to keep up with than how other assisted living places operate where they charge for each medication administration, laundry service or meal plan. Residents feel more at home in this smaller (60 apt) facility and can get to know each other and the staff much easier.

Review of Oberon House Assisted Living in Arvada, CO

half-hour's drive from Neal (Waze)SMOKING ONLY 25 FEET FROM BUILDING AND NO REAL MEMORY CARE.

I went elsewhere

Terrible staff and environment! Woman we spoke with was very inconsiderate and advised us that "We have no interest in speaking with "Price-sensitive" people." Also, while we were touring, the woman who helped us took a person living there and physically put her in a chair and told her, "Everything is fine, quit complaining and be quiet!" Just wow!

Not as Nice of a Building

It was fine, a little lower scale than the Sunrise. Not as new. The people there were really nice and really friendly. The showed me around and answered all of my questions. I would have felt comfortable with my grandma here, but it definitely was not as nice.

Greg was the owner and mark...

Greg was the owner and marketer. Very nice homey atmosphere. Too close to RR Xing.

Very nice, but the cost is more than ...

Very nice, but the cost is more than others, and accessability is a bit cumbersome.

Hard to find. Nice place in a seclud...

Hard to find. Nice place in a secluded area. Main floor (which is the 3rd floor) is really nice. So it the 2nd floor. Did not care much for the 3rd floor. Too cold for me ~ can't imagine how the old folks can take it. Also seemed older.