United Methodist Communities at Pitman - Pitman, NJ

Big Mistake

One star is too high. I have been dealing with their upper "management" on multiple issues for months. Nothing but stalling, obfuscation, incompetence, deception, and anything else to protect their interests. Won't answer simple questions. Worst years of my parents lives - Dad had to have a toe amputated. Thermostats in apartment don't work - mostly too cold but sometimes too hot. Very uncomfortable - difficult to sleep. This problem has existed for several years - they have told me twice in the last three months that the system is working properly but it still isn't. Paying over $1000 per pill a year for them to dispense medication. Check everything they say - I find them very untrustworthy. Former employees have described the management as "unethical hypocrites".

Very Pleased With This Home Care Agency

Everything is going very well for us with this home care agency. We have a lovely young lady that comes out to help my husband. She watches over him while I step out the house. He really enjoys her company. I'am very comfortable with leaving him and her care. Everything has worked out very well, and I'am pleased with all this home care agency has done for us.

just feels like home

When I first when to see Pitman Manor the staff was just so friendly and helpful. I have seen other places with big, stuffy furniture and this facility just feels like home. Mom really likes it there. The food is really good too!

Good move for Mom

I have to say the entire staff at Pitman Manor is the most friendly I have seen at any facility. The room is very nice, just enough room for mom. My mother really enjoys meal time, sitting with her new friends. My mom actually kicks me out if I am there close to meal time so she can get to her table. Pitman Manor is almost like an apartment complex - just added amenities and care.

At Home Feeling

Pitman Manor has that "at home" feeling. The room is surprisingly spacious. My mother enjoys sitting with her friends at meal time. The staff is always friendly and always greeted with a "hello" with anyone I pass.

Stephanie Coutros

Thank you, Lisa, for your warm review.

A great place to live

From the very first visit with Pam, I felt that Pitman Manor was the place for my mom. When I took my mom to see the facility she liked it right away. Very home feeling. My mom moved in on July 25, 2015. Moving day was a bit rocky, but it all worked out and the staff was outstanding! My mom had a tough couple of days, but with the reassurance from Pam my mom is very comfortable in her new home. I find the staff very friendly, I always get a greeting from anyone I pass.

Pleasantly surprised!

We've had a great experience at Pitman Manor overall, I'd give them top marks across the board! It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly and attentive. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place turned out to be, and also surprised and how much Mom ended up enjoying it!

United Methodist Communities at Pitman is truly integrated into the life of the town. Residents benefit from access to local shops, restaurants, banks, theaters, parks, and the library. At home, they enjoy sitting areas, balconies, a beauty and barbershop, dining rooms and our café. As a full service assisted living community we have as much care as you need including a rehabilitation center, aides and nurses, even a private spa. We are part of a beautiful residential neighborhood, near to highways and public transportation with easy access to both Philadelphia as well as the Jersey Shore.