Spring Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation - Joliet, IL

Spring Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation - Joliet, IL has yet not published prices.

This the home you are looking for

It may not be the fanciest facility (currently in the remodeling process),but it is one of the best. During my working career, I worked in a number of facilities and had the opportunity to visit many.
During the time my brother-in-law was there, my sister was in another facility for physical rehab. The place was beautiful but lacked the high quality of nursing care and compassion that prevailed at Spring Creek.
I would not hesitate to recommend this home to anyone.
To the staff: keep up the good work! Your doing everything right.

really impressed with the care and staff

So pleased that we found this place. My family and i could not be happier with the care our mother received. the staff was patient, and understanding, especially nurse [Removed] and charity, mom loved them.

our experience began when mom had a terrible stroke at home when we were celebrating a family birthday, then came the emergency room, then hospital for about 10 days. a Gtube, difficulty walking and talking, and depression. we did a little therapy in the hospital and mom was able to take a few steps. then we were discharged from the hospital, even though we were not ready, they said mom had to go somewhere else. (healthcare in america??!!)

well thank god that when we asked for a rehab facility close to the hospital and our home, we were told about spring creek. we had no idea that this place even existed, and its literally right next to lockport. in less than 2 weeks mom was walking with a walker with the therapist over 100 feet, amazing. the speech therapist [Removed] had mom talking (slowly, but she could communicate and understand us again). and she could eat real food by the third week.

it took 4 weeks to get her home, but mom is safe, happy, back to herself, eating all the unhealthy food she used to, HA, and we thank spring creek for saving her life.

oh and the patient rooms are beautiful. really, they are exactly like the web site, which had good information too.

5 stars for spring creek.

Good Value

Very clean. Courteous staff. They had lots of activities for my mother, and the staff was very attentive to her needs.
My family made a good decision when they brought my mother here.

Please don't send your loved ones here!

Zero stars! This facility is ran down and the staff is just as bad! My father was here and would have to wait over 30 minutes for a nurse to come in...mind you he is paralyzed and cannot do a lot on his owns do has terminal cancer. Medication is not given on time either. Staff is extremely rude! I encourage you to look elsewhere for your loved ones. The administration at this facility should be ashamed!

Warm Caring Place

While my Mom was cared for I was very pleased with the cleanliness, and wonderful care provided by caregivers, nurses and staff. They were all there to made her and family comfortable. We felt we were in a warm caring place from day one.

Established in 2014, Spring Creek Nursing and Rehab is a provider of Post-acute rehabilitation, 24-hour skilled nursing care, and long-term care. Spring Creek is also a provider of Hospice Care, Respite Care, and therapies such as Physical, Occupational, and Speech - up to 7 days a week.

Specialized programs also offered are Cardiac Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Stroke Recovery, IV Antibiotic Therapy, and Specialized Wound care - Supervised by a Board Certified Geriatric Physician.

Spring Creek consistently strives to better the facility in order to provide residents a comfortable place that will feel like home. Now offered are newly renovated private rooms with in-room showers.

Spring Creek accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurances, private pay and will also assist residents and families if they require an application and assistance during the Medicaid Process.