Spring Arbor of Fredericksburg - Fredericksburg, VA

Entire facility is bright and cheerful with private rooms and helpful attendants. We have chosen this senior living option for the senior who we represent. We believe it will be a good place to be assisted in later years.

Loved this facility also. we were given a great tour and loved everything they had to offer.

Mom's home

My mother was a resident at Spring Arbor for three years until she passed away recently. Mom was a really great person, but she was not easy to satisfy. She had been in a few assisted living facilities and her standards were high - as were mine for her. Spring Arbor met all of our high standards - and then some. The staff is extremely well-trained and very kind and helpful. They genuinely loved Mom and it showed. Mom raved about the food. There were always activities going on. The place is spotless and the staff is so friendly. If I ever had a concern, they jumped right in and addressed it. Honestly, I can't imagine Mom being in a better place and I'm so glad she lived there.

Gorgeous community and good option for someone with more care needs.

Spring Arbor was a very lovely facility.What turned my dad away is they seemed to be understaffed when we toured. They were all in meetings and couldn't answer our questions. One perk for those are need more care is they offer a lot of handicapped rooms. My Dad didn't think he would fit in because a lot if the residents were sitting in wheelchairs. It's a gorgeous community but it felt more like a nursing home.

Recommendation for Spring Arbor of Fredericksburg

We have been very pleased with every aspect of Spring Arbor. My mother is getting wonderful care. There are many great activities to keep residents busy and engaged. The food is good and plentiful. I highly recommend Spring Arbor of Fredericksburg.

Assisted Living for your loved one.

My Mom is now a resident of Spring Arbor. We have been very pleased with her care. She enjoys all the activities that are provided each day. All the staff are very caring and accommodating.

A Beautiful Place

The staff are all very friendly, but there's been a lot of turnover. It's a brand new facility that opened in 2013, so it seemed like they were working out the bugs for a while. It was a little rough at first, but hopefully the new directors will stay! Consistency of staffing is important for the elderly, so hopefully that will happen soon!

Other than that, it's a beautiful place! The rooms are big enough to fit furniture! The dining room is lovely and the food is good! Also, they have all sorts of activities and I've seen them actually happen!