HarborChase of Prince William Commons - Woodbridge, VA

HarborChase of Prince William Commons - Woodbridge, VA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful!

Harborchase is a wonderful facility. The entertainment, quality of life, and food are all excellent! All if the staff I have met seem to be very compassionate and caring.

10/10 would recommend.

Family relative of resident

In the year that this place has been opened - there exist lack of consistent communication (Fire drills), food presentation is unappealing and often untasty- not farm to table concept as marketed, much of the nursing staff members are hard to understand the turn over rate is appalling high, activities were scheduled outdoor and in 90+ degree and no cared to cancel event - so resident went out and waited. outdoor groups come in to hold singing events - in the lobby area, where the reception desk is and one can't hear others (doesn't HC have other rooms for such events), Director is more focused on looks/appearance that does not care of residents well being or being truthful to them

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our community. As a new community in our first year, we are working hard to create the best senior living community in town. We strive to alleviate any worries or concerns our residents and family members may have as quickly and comprehensively as possible. We certainly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to focus and adjust as we need to. We’d love the opportunity to speak to you further about your thoughts and your experience. Please give us a call at [removed] to set up a meeting.

Food issues

Mom is adjusting to living st HC. The biggest complaint is the food they are being served. One evening a few weeks ago they had beef with a sickly looking green sauce. No one and I mean no one at her table ate the dinner.
Also when we can, we try to bring her downstairs to the restaurant so she has a choice.
Again at a recent visit I ordered a Apple Waldorf salad. What I received wasn’t even close to a salad. There were 4 yes only 4 pieces of lettuce and a lump of chicken salad. So frustrating to order and not receive what is described on your menu. Please fix this. It’s hard to order anything other than soup from your restaurant. You are not providing what you describe on your menu. And you brag about the chef and fine dining.
Sorry for being so direct but you ask and I tell the truth.
All other issues with mom have been handled professionally and timely.

Billy Brandes

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We’re thrilled that your Mom is adjusting well to the HarborChase lifestyle. We’re also glad that we have been able to respond to issues for you in a professional and timely manner. Naturally, we are sorry that your experience with the food hasn’t been to your liking so far. Our culinary team is responsive to feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and we do appreciate your criticism. Give us another chance to impress you. Again, we thank you for choosing HarborChase. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

HaborChase is brand new and exquisite. That said, as we were touring the property, it twists and turns and I found myself wondering where I was. I can imagine my mother going out for a walk and becoming lost in the halls. The rooms are gorgeous. Price wise, it's a little on the high side for us at this time.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on HarborChase. Although our spacious community may seem daunting at first, we can assure you that the community layout was meticulously designed for the safety and well-being of our residents. In addition, many of our residents and family members comment on the tremendous value of HarborChase. Every day, our residents enjoy a variety of dining options, exciting experiences, a wealth of fun activities, housekeeping services and innovative health services. Our Executive Director would like to invite you back for a chef-prepared lunch and a personal tour with her. Please call to arrange this: [removed]. We hope you’ll visit again soon.

My husband and I Toured about 6 months ago. Very nice place.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your five-star review! Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

A Place for Pops

I am an RN and my Dad lived with us for 7 years. It became unsafe for him at home and it was decided that he had to be placed in a memory care facility due to Dementia. It was the hardest decision my family had to make. Harbor Chase provided a unit that we had not encounter- the SOUND. This unit was in between ADL and memory care and was perfect for Dad. He was one of the first residents on the Sound, so he pretty much received 1 on 1 attention, which I know will change as more residents come. The CNA's are attentive, competent ,encourage Dad to engage in activities. He is doing so much better there than at home, and most importantly is safe. there is an RN who oversees the staff and has very high expectations of the staff . She is diligent in the hiring. The facility has the feel of a 5 star hotel, with a chef, restaurant, bar, gym, salon, reading area, paint studio, fabulous game room and many outside areas for the residents and their families to visit. Very grateful for this find.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with HarborChase. We are happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your Dad. We do everything we can to ensure that the transition to senior care is as seamless and easy as possible for our residents and family members. We’re glad to hear that the move to HarborChase has worked out so well for your Dad and that he is doing so well! We also sincerely appreciate all of your kind words about our luxurious amenities and especially about our hard-working and compassionate associates. Again, we thank you for your time and for your five-star review. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!