HarborChase of Prince William Commons - Woodbridge, VA

HarborChase of Prince William Commons - Woodbridge, VA has yet not published prices.

A Place for Pops

I am an RN and my Dad lived with us for 7 years. It became unsafe for him at home and it was decided that he had to be placed in a memory care facility due to Dementia. It was the hardest decision my family had to make. Harbor Chase provided a unit that we had not encounter- the SOUND. This unit was in between ADL and memory care and was perfect for Dad. He was one of the first residents on the Sound, so he pretty much received 1 on 1 attention, which I know will change as more residents come. The CNA's are attentive, competent ,encourage Dad to engage in activities. He is doing so much better there than at home, and most importantly is safe. there is an RN who oversees the staff and has very high expectations of the staff . She is diligent in the hiring. The facility has the feel of a 5 star hotel, with a chef, restaurant, bar, gym, salon, reading area, paint studio, fabulous game room and many outside areas for the residents and their families to visit. Very grateful for this find.

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with HarborChase. We are happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your Dad. We do everything we can to ensure that the transition to senior care is as seamless and easy as possible for our residents and family members. We’re glad to hear that the move to HarborChase has worked out so well for your Dad and that he is doing so well! We also sincerely appreciate all of your kind words about our luxurious amenities and especially about our hard-working and compassionate associates. Again, we thank you for your time and for your five-star review. We look forward to serving you and your family for many years to come!