Bickford of Spotsylvania - Fredericksburg, VA

[Removed] was very informative of the facility. We loved the extra touch of the welcome sign with our names on it in the front lobby as we walked in. She was great with our father and answered all his questions. The facility was beautiful despite the clean up from the water pipe break from last week. It's on the plus list of our search for a place for dad.

Kitchenettes available

I toured here when looking for a place for my dad and this place was very, very nice. It was mainly occupied by females at the time, though there were a few gentlemen around. There seemed to be activities for everyone and they had a restaurant style dining area. The facility looked very, very clean and it’s only been around for about a year so everything is pretty updated. When I first walked in, the first thing that I noticed was that it was an open floor plan, so it was like walking into someone’s home or their living room. The rooms were nice and even had kitchenettes. My dad would be here if it had been a bit more affordable

Mom Likes It Here

My mother is doing well with her move into this community. She really likes it here, and I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. The staff is great, and I'am satisfied with the care she in being provided with. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness around the facility. There are good activities offered. and nice meals provided. I would recommend this community to my friends, and all is working out great for my mother in this community.

Loved the facility. The person scheduled to give our tour was not there, but was still given a great tour (only drawback was our tour guide was not able to answer a couple of questions.) I intend to follow-up to have questions answered.

A nice smaller community!!

The staff at this brand new community are bending over backwards for the residents. My loved one likes the food, however she does think the portions are a little small. They are just starting with the activities and outings. The residents are currently helping to decorate the community. The community is clean. One of the reasons we chose this community is it is close to a hospital. I would recommend this community.