This place is small, not very many residents. They do not have a good 1 bedroom, I would have to get a 2 bedroom with a common area to have a sitting room for my mother. And, the rooms are just too small. The contact, [name removed], was very cordial and definitely knows her stuff. I don't think the room layout fits the needs of my mother, but overall not a 'bad' place.

Mom is happy!

I highly recommend Spring Arbor because my mother is very happy with her new place. I can say that the meals are better than the ones at Brookdale and the environment is cleaner and more open. The common area has windows that make the place feel bright. The outdoors is accessible as well. I really connected with [Removed] when I toured. She is extremely compelled and approached everything from her heart and was not all about the sales. There is a woman named [Removed] that takes care of my mother, and she is very gentle and smiles with mom very, that is very important to me.

I Took A Tour!!

My tour of the Spring Arbor went well, but it was not what we were looking for. It was advanced care for what my grandmother needed. From what I saw, the place was kept very well organized and the tour guide that took me around was very nice and knowledgeable.

Spring Arbor a place where our residents feel loved, like an extension of family. We nurture each resident's independence by promoting dignity and choice helping them thrive within a setting of privacy, comfort and compassionate care.We have music therapy twice a month, yoga and pet therapy. Our level of care structure with set levels sets us apart from other competitors that implement an a la cart structure for level of care. Our community is all on for level and that also sets apart from our competitors.