Carillon Assisted Living of Durham - Durham, NC

Carillon Assisted Living of Durham - Durham, NC has yet not published prices.

Wonderful place

Great place feels like home very clean and staff is wonderful I would reccomend to anyone

This has to be the worst facility to put a loved one in. There is always a shortage of caregivers and the turn over if unbelievable. The smell of urine hits you before you even enter into the "Garden Area". The cost is high considering the lack of good care that is given. Many falls with patients.
I can count on 1 hand at most responsible workers there and trust me NONE are in management. Fake, non caring, all about the dollar facility. STAY AWAY if its someone you love.

Toured facility. Wonderful! Top Notch ....We could not afford but wish we could.

Nice and new, but not enough help.

It was a newer place and it looks nice, but they don't have enough help. Especially in the memory care area. The person that shaved him, didn't shave him well. They were nice to talk to, but there just wasn't enough of them, and they aren't paid very well. I did like that they put some odor guard on the lights in the bathroom where the residents couldn't reach, but it really helped to combat the odors.

I toured this community.

I toured three communities when searching for the right place. I don’t want to share much, but I liked the other two better.

Residents at our Durham assisted living community choose from a range of living accommodations to suit their tastes and individual needs. Every residence comes with Carillon’s fine furnishings and amenities, and residents are also free to use their own furniture and accessories for their new home as they wish. Outside of their own luxurious living areas, seniors at Carillon Assisted Living of Durham enjoy spacious, elegantly decorated common areas, including Southern style sun rooms, covered porches and trellis patios. The dining room is both formal and welcoming, each table carefully set with crisp linens and elegant dinnerware. Residents enjoy Carillon’s beautiful grounds and gardens that are fully in bloom throughout the year. Another thing that sets Carillon Assisted Living of Durham apart from other senior homes in the Durham area is our community itself.