Carolina Reserve of Durham - Durham, NC

Carolina Reserve of Durham - Durham, NC has yet not published prices.

Review of Carolina Reserve

Very good compared to other places I've been in. Staff is courteous and seem like they care for residents. place is clean and smells good.

Review of Carolina Reserve

We chose Carolina Reserve because of the low resident capacity, reputation and location. The staff have been accommodating and take excellent care of our mother, who at times can be difficult. THe facility is clean and the resident rooms are large and well maintained. Carolina Reserve could improve by increasing staffing/pt., recruiting and retaining nursing leadership and more visibility by service leadership. Overall, I would recommend Caroline Reserve to others. The med tech and resident assistance are all caring and compassionate.

Review of Carolina Reserve

My mother has been here for 4 months and I've been very happy here. The staff is very caring and there are enough activities. She loves the front porch. The food is good and there are snacks morning and afternoon.

Review of Carolina Reserve

Wonderful people caring for my Mom.

Review of Carolina Reserve

After visiting several homes in the Durham area we decided Carolina Reserve was the place for my mother. The building and ground are well kept. They have a great staff that is interested in the well being of all the residents. Mother is happy here and looks forward to a long relationship at Carolina Reserve.

Review of Carolina Reserve

My mother has been at Carolina Reserve 1 1/2 years and I have been very pleased with the community, the staff and the services she receives. It is so much better than the other places I had her at where she was not receiving proper care. She was almost totally wheelchair bound when she arrived and now she only needs her walker, participates in activities and the staff really show lots of love towards her. The staff is very good with communicating with me and answering my questions. I would highly recommend this place and glad I found it for her.