Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

Southern Manor Living Center is located in a residential setting on a 15 acre property surrounded by trees and near the Senior Center. It also lies behind the City Park and Lebanon Golf Course. There are plenty of walking trails and a new Community Center. Southern Manor Living Center is a place you'll love to call home.

Attractive private suites with full bath. Kitchenette in each suite. One bedroom suite, and studio suites available. In addition to the services provided to every resident, Southern Manor Living Centers offers services and care for residents who need even more personal attention.

Our mission is to foster successful living in each member of our Southern Manor Living Community. We realize that sense of independence and an appreciation for individuality promote life long success for our residents. We are committed to providing a comfortable, stimulating home-like community with a focus on resident safety while offering the assistance needed to maintain that independence.

Not for us.

The staff that offered the tour were very helpful and nice. Southern Manor Living Center is a decent community but seems to be a little crowded. It was a little older and not as clean as it could be. The community would be great with an update and deep cleaning.

A wonderful home for your Loved Ones!

I highly recommend this wonderful place! All the staff were so caring, patient and bent over backwards to fill my Aunt's demands which could be challenging for most. I felt she was treated with very loving professional care. The facilities were just what we were looking for. I would tell anybody there would be no choice but Southern Manor for my loved ones. I will forever be gratetful for their care and attention they gave to my precious Aunt.

Loving kindness at its' best

My dear mother was a resident at Southern Manor in Lebanon, Tennessee for a three-month stay. We knew she could live for another couple of years, but we also knew that her chronic lung disease held the precarious element of death in days, even hours, should she contract another viral infection. She had been ready to go for quite some time, having visions of relatives who had already passed and glimpses of the next world. Mom realized that Southern Manor would be her last home, and knowing that she would receive hospice care there was immensely comforting to her. Mom passed on February 24th .

Southern Manor gets high marks for all the elements of physical comfort, cleanliness, location, good food and the like. It’s a great place. Welcoming, homey, attractively decorated and pleasantly fragrant, if you walked the halls blindfolded you might never guess this place takes care of people at the end of life. These are very good things to say about such a place, and for many it would be enough.

There is much more to say about Southern Manor, though. The Executive Director, Jennifer, is a highly skilled manager with the eyes of an eagle and the protectiveness of a lioness. She has honed her intuitive skill in hiring so that to a person, every staff member demonstrated compassion, patience and above all, simple, sweet kindness. It was astonishing to be warmly greeted by name when I visited my mother. Every question was answered with kind honesty, even the questions about money.

My three brothers, my adult children, aunts, uncles and extended family all agree: we highly recommend Southern Manor for your loved one.

Nice place

Overall our experience with Southern Manor has been a good one! They're taking good care of our loved one, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the facility is clean and well kept. They're worth a look, if you're looking for senior care in the area.

Southern Manor

It's a great location with a pleasant view. Workers at this location are pleasant, competent and helpful. The lunches are usually good!

Southern Manor Living Center

My mother-in-law has lived at Southern Manor for the past 9 months. The staff is wonderful and caring. She has memory issues, and every one there goes out of their way to meet her needs. Her needs include searching for her glasses and dentures which she hides daily. They treat her with dignity and respect at all times.

Southern Manor Living Center

My mother has been here since October 2014. Our family is really pleased with the appearance and the staff here. I have recommended this center to friends.

Southern Manor

The sweetest, caring staff! So very clean and food and presentation is fantastic. I thank God for this facility and have no concerns leaving my mother who is 94 living in their facility.

Southern Manor

Good service with excellent workers and the food is usually good.

I like this place.

I like where I sit to eat.

Southern Manor Living Center

My father has been a resident of Southern Manor since April 2015 and has adapted quite well to the regimens of an assisted living facility.

The management and staff at Southern Manor are fantastic. They treat residents with dignity and respect and regard residents extended family members as part of the Southern Manor family.

Great facility for the care provided ...

Great facility for the care provided at a reasonable cost.

Said allowed pets. Did tour and foun...

Said allowed pets. Did tour and found out they wanted $500 deposit for cat and an extra $200 per month. Have plenty of dogs, just do not like cats apparently.

Started at $2,500 for private. Unfort...

Started at $2,500 for private. Unfortunately, will not work with our budget.