Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

Southern Manor Living Center is located in a residential setting on a 15 acre property surrounded by trees and near the Senior Center. It also lies behind the City Park and Lebanon Golf Course. There are plenty of walking trails and a new Community Center. Southern Manor Living Center is a place you'll love to call home.

Attractive private suites with full bath. Kitchenette in each suite. One bedroom suite, and studio suites available. In addition to the services provided to every resident, Southern Manor Living Centers offers services and care for residents who need even more personal attention.

Our mission is to foster successful living in each member of our Southern Manor Living Community. We realize that sense of independence and an appreciation for individuality promote life long success for our residents. We are committed to providing a comfortable, stimulating home-like community with a focus on resident safety while offering the assistance needed to maintain that independence.

This is a very caring assisted living center and it starts with the people at the top all the way down.
I feel my mother is safe here in every way! The rooms are large and everything is clean and well maintained. I know any concern or suggestion I or my mother have will be heard and followed upon.

Nancy Keeton

Thank you for your comment!. Yes, we care for all our residents and their families too. Cleanliness is a top priority to us. Our doors are always open and we are ready to hear and act upon any concerns and suggestions.

We have been very happy with the care and the staff at southern manor. Our mother got to stay while receieving Hospice care until she passed, which was a comfort for our family not to have to mover her. Our father has made friends and enjoys this community of people at South Manor.

Nancy Keeton

Tammy Greene, thank you for your comment! We appreciate that your family chose us to care for your loved ones. We are thankful that we could provide care and comfort to your mother. And your father is an awesome addition to our facility.

Review of Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

Improve benefits/salaries to help maintain staff and help turnover
Review the menus, offer larger servings, maybe let residents make selections, night meals need to be larger

Nancy Keeton

Thank you for your feedback and rating. We value all comments. Feedback from our residents, their families and their friends helps us to make the improvements to make their stay with us the most pleasurable. Again, thank you!

Review of Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

Awesome community. More like family than a staff. They go above & beyond for their residents. I love this place & so do my parents.

Nancy Keeton

Thank you for your comment! Yes, each resident is like a family member to us!

Review of Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

I think this is the best community in this area. The service is very helpful and friendly to all residents. I have been here 8 months & plan to stay here the rest of my life.

Nancy Keeton

Thank you Mr. Mancuso!! We hope that we keep you smiling!

Review of Southern Manor Living Center - Lebanon, TN

The facility is extremely clean and well maintained. The activities are fun for residents. The staff knows every resident and goes out of [the] way to know their families. Good food too. Best decision we ever made was to move mom there.

Nancy Keeton

Thank you Cathy Smith. It is a pleasure having your mom with us!

unsatisfactied

After my elderly sister had been there 2-3 weeks from the hospital, her medication was a mess and they gave her an insulin shot every morning at breakfast but not once did they prick her finger to find out what her insulin level was before giving her the shot; that came straight from the nurses mouth. I asked her personally how did she know how much insulin to give if she didn't check her blook sugar and she said it wasn't on the doctors orders. This information was given me after she was found in her room on the floor from a fall before breakfast. Her blood sugar was 800 and blood pressure was 60, of course she was sent to the hospital and in ICU for many days then they inform the hospital they would not be taking her back so I had to find another home. This family is sooooooooooo very disappointed.

Nancy Keeton

We are sadden to hear that you loved one did not have a comforting stay with us. Any comment, review or opinion is important to us. We have reviewed this and rest assured that we followed protocol and doctor’s orders that were provided to us. We are also sorry that there may have been miscommunication as we never stated your loved one could not return to our facility. We wish that you would have voiced your concerns to us to see what resolution could have been found. Our doors are always open if you would like to discuss further.

My mother was a resident at Southern Manor Living Center from May 22, 2017 until her death on July 9, 2017. During that time she received loving and compassionate care. The facility was always clean, the food served was exceptional, and the nurses and staff were always kind, efficient and caring.

Nancy Keeton

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to make each residents time with Southern Manor the best possible. Although the time was short thank you for sharing your mother with us and giving Southern Manor the opportunity to know this exceptional lady. She is truly missed.

Not for us.

The staff that offered the tour were very helpful and nice. Southern Manor Living Center is a decent community but seems to be a little crowded. It was a little older and not as clean as it could be. The community would be great with an update and deep cleaning.

A wonderful home for your Loved Ones!

I highly recommend this wonderful place! All the staff were so caring, patient and bent over backwards to fill my Aunt's demands which could be challenging for most. I felt she was treated with very loving professional care. The facilities were just what we were looking for. I would tell anybody there would be no choice but Southern Manor for my loved ones. I will forever be gratetful for their care and attention they gave to my precious Aunt.

Loving kindness at its' best

My dear mother was a resident at Southern Manor in Lebanon, Tennessee for a three-month stay. We knew she could live for another couple of years, but we also knew that her chronic lung disease held the precarious element of death in days, even hours, should she contract another viral infection. She had been ready to go for quite some time, having visions of relatives who had already passed and glimpses of the next world. Mom realized that Southern Manor would be her last home, and knowing that she would receive hospice care there was immensely comforting to her. Mom passed on February 24th .

Southern Manor gets high marks for all the elements of physical comfort, cleanliness, location, good food and the like. It’s a great place. Welcoming, homey, attractively decorated and pleasantly fragrant, if you walked the halls blindfolded you might never guess this place takes care of people at the end of life. These are very good things to say about such a place, and for many it would be enough.

There is much more to say about Southern Manor, though. The Executive Director, Jennifer, is a highly skilled manager with the eyes of an eagle and the protectiveness of a lioness. She has honed her intuitive skill in hiring so that to a person, every staff member demonstrated compassion, patience and above all, simple, sweet kindness. It was astonishing to be warmly greeted by name when I visited my mother. Every question was answered with kind honesty, even the questions about money.

My three brothers, my adult children, aunts, uncles and extended family all agree: we highly recommend Southern Manor for your loved one.

Nice place

Overall our experience with Southern Manor has been a good one! They're taking good care of our loved one, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the facility is clean and well kept. They're worth a look, if you're looking for senior care in the area.

Southern Manor

It's a great location with a pleasant view. Workers at this location are pleasant, competent and helpful. The lunches are usually good!

Southern Manor Living Center

My mother-in-law has lived at Southern Manor for the past 9 months. The staff is wonderful and caring. She has memory issues, and every one there goes out of their way to meet her needs. Her needs include searching for her glasses and dentures which she hides daily. They treat her with dignity and respect at all times.

Southern Manor Living Center

My mother has been here since October 2014. Our family is really pleased with the appearance and the staff here. I have recommended this center to friends.

Southern Manor

The sweetest, caring staff! So very clean and food and presentation is fantastic. I thank God for this facility and have no concerns leaving my mother who is 94 living in their facility.

Southern Manor

Good service with excellent workers and the food is usually good.

I like this place.

I like where I sit to eat.

Southern Manor Living Center

My father has been a resident of Southern Manor since April 2015 and has adapted quite well to the regimens of an assisted living facility.

The management and staff at Southern Manor are fantastic. They treat residents with dignity and respect and regard residents extended family members as part of the Southern Manor family.

Great facility for the care provided ...

Great facility for the care provided at a reasonable cost.

Said allowed pets. Did tour and foun...

Said allowed pets. Did tour and found out they wanted $500 deposit for cat and an extra $200 per month. Have plenty of dogs, just do not like cats apparently.

Started at $2,500 for private. Unfort...

Started at $2,500 for private. Unfortunately, will not work with our budget.