Brookdale Gallatin - Gallatin, TN

Brookdale Gallatin - Gallatin, TN has yet not published prices.

Great Place! too far away

A nice community

Mom says some of the meals are better than others. They offer daily activities and everyone is nice. The staff are friendly and encouraging. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. The staff were very helpful during the entire process and I would recommend this community.

Still A Work In Progress

It is still a work in progress for my friend with her move to this community. However I do feel for the time being this is the best facility for her, and her needs. In some ways I'm comfortable with her move to this community. She does have some complaints, but in some ways this has been a good move for her. I do feel they are understaffed, but the staff I have met have been kind. She is learning some people names around the community, and that is nice too see. At this moment I'm not sure if I would recommend this community.

Home appeared clean and orderly. 24 hr staff is provided along with meals and snacks. Seemed a good alternative to skilled nursing care at half the price.

Pleasant respite stay

I liked it very much. I liked the food a lot! All you had to do is ask for help and they would get what you needed. I liked that the entire place was secure and you had to be let in.

First community I toured and it was the RIGHT one

I love it here at Brookdale Gallatin! I'm involved in about five activities and they are all 5's!The food is super. Brookdale was the first community I looked at that was economical. I toured and moved in the next day. I made the right decision! I would recommend them to anybody.

Not on the menu!

The staff here was very nice and absolutely fabulous with my mom. The community was always clean and neat and we liked that. The only thing that we complained about was that the food was terrible. My mom is a vegetarian and they do not serve that apparently.

I had A Good Tour of This Community

I toured this community for my mother and her needs. My tour went well, and this is a nice community. From what I saw everything looked neat and tidy. The personnel was kind and friendly. It was a good experience, but we found a community that fit our budget better. Overall my tour was nice, and everything went well.

Getting used to it!

The staff is wonderful and everything has been going great. At first my father in law did not like the food because there was not enough flavor. They have been able to accommodate him so now he likes it. He is starting to go on the outings.

This community was top notch and expensive. A great place to place a loved one if you can afford it. They do not have memory care services at this particular Brookdale community but it's perfect for higher functioning adults that need little to no assistant care. Cathy was awesome!

The staff seems to be very friendly and helpful

Fairly new to Brookdale Gallatin, but so far everything is going good the staffing is very friendly and very helpful. Can not recall the name of the tech who assists me but again the staffing is very helpful and everything is good! Overall satisfied with services.

We are real pleased

We are real pleased with the Brookdale Gallatin. My mother has been here for 6 weeks. She seems to really like it. The facility is always very clean and fresh. It has a nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly. They have been very helpful with everything. They have activities but my mom has not participated in them. Everything has been going very good. The Brookdale Gallatin has been a great experience.

It's a good place.

It's a good place. There are no concerns at this point. It's clean, and they take good care. They are in the process of changing ownership. My mom is still happy there. They had some new people for a bit, that were unsure but everything seems pretty settled and seem to be running smoothly now. They have gone through a couple of cooks, and some seasoned the food better than others, but they have all been okay. We are pretty happy with it.

Doing a good job

I did not have a lot of personal experience here, but from everything I heard from loved ones they were doing a good job. We looked at a few places in the area, and this was the one that we liked the most.

Perfect

It's very clean and very friendly. I think the value is great. Of course, there are only 40 rooms there so it's small and more personal. My mom and dad are on level one care so all they get is the meals and medicine - it's all been great so far. They had a guy sing and play guitar and my mom like that. They said he's going to be back in the middle of the month. My mom is looking forward to that. It's perfect right now.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours