Somerset Court of Mocksville - Mocksville, NC

Mom is Doing Okay In This Community

My mother is doing okay since her move to this community. It has been an adjustment process for her, but I do feel she is good hands. The staff is good. They are kind when I visit, and taking good care of her, and her needs. The one thing I do feel they can improve on is their responsive time when needed for help. Other than that issue everything else is working out pretty well. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community, everything looks neat, and tidy when I visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. This community is working out well for my family, and it is a facility I would recommend.

excellent

They really do an excellent job. They deal really well with both the residents and their families. They are very patient and understanding and go out of their way to help out in any way they can. I highly recommend Somerset Court of Mocksville to anyone else who needs a place for their elderly loved ones and I personally would not consider having my mom anywhere else.

Nice facility. Good locati...

Nice facility. Good location. Assisted Living only and Martha recommended a facility with alzheimer's care so we would not have to move again when the time comes. Good advice.