Somers Place - Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Somers Place - Egg Harbor Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Going really well

Mom is doing well at this community. The caregivers are sweet and the entire staff are good. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. The only small thing I have noticed is I think they could do a little better job cleaning the apartments. They are consistent with where the residents eat for meals. This is a smaller community and it is close to family. I would recommend this community.

Everything is Fine

Everything has worked out very well since my mothers move to this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for my family. She is safe, and in good hands here in this facility. They have helpful, and in all is well for us in this community.

Good care

Dad is still adjusting to living at Somers Place. The staff are attentive, encouraging and wonderful. He seems to like the food. They offer daily activities, however he is not yet able to participate in any. The community is clean and well taken care of. This is a small community that is easy to get around in. The rooms surround a park so the residents are able to look out onto this. The community gets a lot of sunshine and I would recommend it.

Friendly people!

I also toured Sommers Place. The facility was nice and clean and all of the people that I came in contact with were friendly and welcoming. After considering it with my aunt, we chose another community that fit her needs a bit better.

Review of Somers Place Egg Harbor-Township, Nj

Nice size rooms. Didn’t like that you walked directly into the common areas. Liked the enclosed courtyard.

Terrific Place

Mom has been at the Somers Place for a month and has really settled in from the first day. The help is terrific and they all know her by name. Wish we had moved her sooner here, instead of staying at home with a live-in.

Somers Place perfect for my young sister with dementia

It has only been a month, but Somers Place has been absolutely amazing for my young sister with dementia. My sister is only 58 and with no medical issues other than dementia, is constantly moving and restless. Somers Place gives her the room to constantly move and they just roll with it. They prefer not to slow her down with medication because of the risks that would add such as falling. They allow my sister to help by pushing other residents around in wheelchairs, sweeping the floor, serving food, etc. Somers Place is truly the best place on Earth for my sister, and I am so grateful to A Place For Mom for finding it for us.

fantastic

The physical plan of Somers Place is fantastic. The staff has done a very nice job. Mom has mentioned the food not being very good but I'm not so sure that its not just her. I rate the place very high. They go out of there way to help mom when she needs it. She is particularly happy with the nurse, Janet. It is really a great place.

Very friendly

The staff is attentive and friendly. Housekeeping is very good. Food is excellent.
I think they could use a few more activities and staff

Review of Somers Place in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

My father is a resident at Somers Place for over 13 months and it has been a great experience from day one. The staff has become our extended family.

Review of Somers Place in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

My father had lived in several assisted living communities and this one facility is the best by far. They are the most compassionate staff. They are helpful and treat all the residents like they were their own family!

Somers Place is a small community with big heart, we offer personalized service designed to maximize your health and well-being. We are located in Egg Harbor Township New Jersey, one mile north of Mill Creek and two miles south of Veterans Memorial Park.

Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a fitness room and a spa as well as a beautician on staff. We believe that emotional health and fun is critical; residents can enjoy a variety of engaging activities including trips to the Ocean City Boardwalk, happy hour and other options for socializing. Learning is a lifelong activity and we encourage and provide transportation to art galleries, museums, theatres and our local library. We understand how special the bond is between residents and animals so we are a pet friendly community and offer pet care.

Your health and safety is a top priority at Somers Place, we provide:

•Assistance with grooming and housekeeping
•Our Registered Nurse is available at all times
•Caring staff on duty 24 hours daily
•An emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
•Rehabilitation services as well as a home visit program
•Individualized meal plans that are designed by a registered dietician
•Transportation to medical appointments
•Assistance with medications
•Private and public areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices

Our spacious studio and one bedroom apartments provide all of the comforts of your previous home, including kitchenettes complete with refrigerator and microwave. There is ample storage space throughout the apartment and we encourage you to decorate and truly make it your home.