Spring Village at Galloway - Galloway, NJ

They were quick to respond to my inquiries, however, we found another place rather quickly that is perfect for us.

Very interested and we are going to make another visit.

Wonderful and caring staff

We are absolutely amazed at how well my Father-in-law is doing here. He seems so content, it’s unreal. The staff has been very good. The only complaint we have is that they haven’t been doing his laundry as often as they should be so we had to start doing it ourselves. A lot of his clothes have gone missing as well. He says the food is fair, it isn’t great but it’s okay. The facility appears to be clean and kept up with. There are a few activities like bingo and other board games, bowling, and a few other physical based games. He loves the bowling because he was a bowling champion when he was younger. My Mother-in-law made the comment that she hadn’t seen him smile and light up in a long time like he did when they were bowling, so it’s been nice to have him participate in activities like that. The building he’s in is just for memory care and they have another whole building dedicated to only assisted living. Overall, he’s been happy here and that makes us happy.

Not Very Pleased With The Care Right Now

Right now I am not very pleased with the level of care that my mother seems to be receiving. She seems to be over medicated and not very responsive and sleeps for most of the day. We have spoken to the nursing staff and the administration and we get told things will change but everything seems to be the same. The nursing staff is friendly and try to accommodate us.The food is not good from what I have been told. The expectation that was set for us is not being met in my opinion and that is very disappointing.

I took a tour!

I had a good tour of Spring Valley at Galloway. The facility was nice and clean and all of the people that I came in contact with were friendly and welcoming. After considering it with my aunt, we chose another community that fit her needs a bit better.

Everything we wanted and more!

The staff is really friendly and super helpful with my loved one. The community was kept very clean and they have been really good about keeping me updated with what is going on. We just feel now after being here for a while that my friend needs more care. We did pick this community because it was clean and the staff was great. We weren't let down.

Nice Staff, Good Community

This is a good community with kind people. My mother is doing well. She had previously stayed at this community, and everything went well. I know she is in safe and good hands. They are caring for her very well.

Excellent Care

The care was excellent for my sister-in-law during the time she was there. They made her comfortable and accommodated her as best as they could. There were no problems and I would definitely recommend them.

It Has Been A Good Experience

The care provided is going very well for my brother-in-law. The community is a clean facility. The staff are nice people and my sister is happy with everything and my brother-in-law is happy.

Loved this place from the start. It was clean, open, many activites, nice dining area. The staff members greeted me upon entering, very friendly and were interested in helpin. They interacted well with the residents, knew them by name. Introduced me to all the staff members that we came across during the tour. Meals are prepared on site daily with several options for meals or will prepare to a residents choice even it it's not on the menu. Residents can go outside on walk and wheel themselves around. When I was leaving I noticed a resident who was wheeling himself around and had stopped on the sidewalk like maybe he had fallen asleep. A staff member (maintenance but not sure) who was driving around in an electric cart saw the gentleman and went over to see if he was OK. This says a lot about the staff, even the ones who may not interact with the residents on a daily basis.

Happy with this place!

Spring Village is very clean, and they have a very friendly staff. I just think they're very good; My mom fell once while I was there, and I was going to find someone for help and when I got to the door they were already there ready to help my mom! We looked at other places but we are very happy with Spring Village and I think it's a good fit for my mother.

exceptional

The staff there at Spring Village at Galloway is just exceptional. I have never walked in there without just a battery of people saying hello, asking how they can help, etc. They are very helpful and caring. You can tell that they actually care. At other places it seems the people are just doing their job, but not here. They really go above and beyond and do an excellent job.

The staff here is fantastic

They are doing a fine job here. It's a lot better than it was at the place we were before. The staff here is fantastic, and we don't have any problems or complaints. It's much easier for me to get to, and it's been working out so much better.

Wonderful place!

They do a fantastic job at Spring Village at Galloway, everything has worked out wonderfully so far! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. They were there for us throughout the whole process, and made the transition very smooth, which we really appreciated!

wonderful

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Spring Village at Galloway. They really genuinely care. In touring other facilities that could help out with dementia residents like my mom, most of them were horrendous, but this place has been great.

There are a couple of things where they might could improve. One is that they do seem to be a little understaffed. Second (which is likely connected) is that they could have more activities, as the residents are often not as active and engaged as they should be.

Really though overall they have been simply great and it has been a very positive experience.

2 1/2 months into a new home

I am very happy with the care my in laws have been getting at Spring Village. The food is delicious! The staff is kind and caring. They have a large beautiful room. They are very happy there. My husband and I are glad this has worked out so well for his parents.

Extraordinary Help from Spring Village at Galloway

We had a sort of emergency when my mother's COPD became critical and Dad's dementia caused him to drive off for 24 hours before being "caught" by a North Jersey police officer. Mom was hospitalized while Dad was "away" and then was in rehab and again hospitalized within the next three weeks. None of us three siblings lived closer than an hour from their home.

When we decided to move them to Atlantic County, near my home, we chose Spring Village for its amenities, friendly and professional staff, and the quality of its memory care unit. A bonus is that it is so close to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center. Dad was hospitalized for four days and it was less difficult for me to visit both of them each day because of the proximity.

When we made the decision to move to Spring Village, Mom was in rehab. She was hospitalized before they could move. Spring Village cleared a shared unit for Mom and Dad and held it for us while we struggled through Mom's hospitalization and declining health. Mom was very ill, when they moved. Spring Village connected us with Lighthouse Hospice and Mom got all the supplies (bed, commode, oxygen, etc) she needed. My Dad is better because they are together and he can help care for her (in his little ways). Mom receives "Plus Plus" care from Spring Village because she is so ill. It is expensive, but we are so grateful she and Dad can be together and she has not had to go to a separate nursing facility.

Now that they are living at Spring Village, we siblings know that they are in the best place they could be. My husband and I toured a dozen facilities between Ocean County and Atlantic County in New Jersey and Hillsborough and Sarasota Counties in Florida. The staff are kind and supportive. The residents seem content and some actually happy!

Moving is a tough decision and process, but the staff of Spring Village made it less difficult and gave me the support I needed.

Clean

When I walked in the door, it smelled clean. That was the first thing I looked for. The staff is the greatest. I’m very happy. My loved one is doing good. We’re resting knowing that she is doing well.

Mom 's first 14 days and doing fantastic

Mom has only be at Spring Village At Galloway appox. 3 weeks. I can't say enough about how pleased I and my brother & sister are with the facility. Mom is still getting integrated after all she is 99 yrs. young and has lived totally on her own up till several months ago.

The facility is exceptionally clean and pleasant. The staff is always present & willing to assist.

Mom enjoys the meals and the small dinner groups with the choice of either early or late seating.

Pleased with the service

We used this company briefly for some respite care for my loved one. They did a good job, and I was very pleased with their service. My children who visited the place often while I was on my trip said they did an excellent job.

Would recommend to everyone!

When they say they treat you like family, they really do. From day one, I felt their concern for my mom and for me too. They kept me informed and spoke with me regularly. The staff seems to genuinely enjoy their jobs and the residents they help.

A small, caring place that has a good range of services and helpful, friendly and competent staff.

This facility is small and very homey, the staff are caring and personable. They supply so many things people need, including furniture and although the rooms are small compared to other facilities, they are easily made comfortable. The activities seem good. We really like the arrangement for the dining rooms which is small and intimate, rather than a big eating hall. This is a big plus as dad is transitioning from being by himself and now in with others for his meals. It's also great that they have a fair number of men here for him to relate to. The interview and transition process were super- answered all of our questions, had his room ready to go. Some follow up was necessary on our part though after he was there to make sure he was being tended to.

Spring Village at Galloway

The staff was very helpful during a stressful time, and helped us to successfully transfer mom from the rehab facility to their facility. Very easy transition.

lovely place, both staff an...

lovely place, both staff and residents seem very happy, worth considering,lots of things to do to keep active

Very Happy with Spring Village at Galloway

You can't do much better than Spring Village in that area. I'm not too familiar with the activities because my parents don't really participate in them but from what I hear there are lots of things going on there.

There isn't enough parking, but other that that I can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

My parents love the food, the beds are comfortable, they can go outside or to the library. There is a little dog that runs around and is really friendly. It's really nice.

Flexible with prices

Spring Village was a very nice community with really friendly staff. They offer a wide variety of activities to keep the resident that wish to participate busy. It provides a very home like feeling and was not as expensive as other communities. They were really flexible when it came to the price and really helped us make it happen.

met with director. well run, reminisc...

met with director. well run, reminiscense wing for dementia/alzh. Have great programs.

In elegant, residential environments, we deliver the finest in senior care, and are recognized internationally for both quality and innovation. Guided by our Principles of Service, Spring Village affords families peace-of-mind by providing today's seniors with a range of personalized assisted living services. From assistance with activities of daily living such as eating, bathing, dressing to medication monitoring, Spring Village provides residents with the help they need. Residents maintain the same privacy in their new home as they enjoyed in their own home. At Spring Village, we encourage residents to challenge themselves while offering the assistance they need. We encourage family and friends to be involved, to visit frequently, and to invite residents on outings to community events. This innovative approach to senior care is designed to maintain independence and dignity, yet is balanced with the comfort and security that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand.

Located just minutes from the Jersey Shore, Spring Village at Galloway is nestled in the countryside. We pride ourselves in our small, homelike environment and the high-quality care delivered by dedicated team members. In addition to Assisted Living, we also offer a Memory Care neighborhood in a separate building for those with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of memory loss. If you wish to see what sets us apart, please join us for a complimentary lunch and personalized tour of the community.