Brookdale Cape May - Middle Township, NJ

Brookdale Cape May - Middle Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Cape May - Middle Township, NJ

Too Expensive, But Tour Went Well

This was one of the community that I was considering for my husband, and his needs. I had a lovely tour of it, and everything went well. The community looked good from what I saw. The staff was friendly, and helpful. They answered all my questions, and it was a nice experience. Unfortunately their price was out of our budget, but I did find another community that met our needs better.

My Second Choice

I really liked this community when we toured it, in fact, it was second on my list of favorites. The community appeared very clean and well maintained and the staff seemed friendly and very nice however one of the other communities that we had toured previously we thought offered just a little more of what we were looking for.

Father's Care

I am not very happy with the care here for my father. The community wanted him to be placed in another community that had their own physical therapy on the third floor. We were informed that they could not accept his insurance. The community had to make accommodations for him to have therapy in his room and that did not work very well. My father has always been active. He started sleeping during the day and not at the night. They had concerns about his sleeping pattern. They wanted him in a locked community. He is not happy there. We might have to wait and see how his progress is going. He is not happy here and would I want him in assisted living. I am not recommending the care here at this time.

Nice appearance outside and inside. Nice open area upon entering. It was bright and cheerful, clean, no odors. The staff and residents were dressed well. Saw residents interacting with each other and staff. There are lots of activities. Bingo was going on when I was there, attended by maybe a dozen people. It is set up as small communities with their own sitting areas, dining (but also a large dining area too), access to outside court yards. The one thing that impressed me is that all residents wear a call button in case they need assistance. This is important because frequent falls is an issue. The person I interviewed with was very helpful and seemed truly interested. There was interaction between staff and residents and knowing names. Religious services are important. There is a Protestant Clergy that comes every Sunday and Bible study is Friday . I didn't get to really see the outside areas. Overall I feel it is a good facility.

Decent place

Brookdale seems to be a pretty decent place. The staff is friendly and you can tell that they care about the residents here. The building is always clean. So far, we do not have any complaints about Brookdale.

fun place

Very caring staff. Location is great. Close to town and beaches. Balconies and a koi pond in the garden area would be a fantastic addition.

I was totally impressed with this place. It was the first Assisted Living place I visited and i must say it made me feel very confident that my Mom would be happy here. It would make my heart happy too. What a nice staff and I loved meeting Stacey [last name removed]. She was so helpful.

Beautiful facility indoors. Outside is not very attractive, but it is March and there isn't much attractive in March. Stacey was very helpful and caring. Loved the fact that residents could order from a limited menu rather than ordering for the week.

Quality of life for Mom, Excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!

The staff at Emeritus is and was very caring and helpful from the very first contact. The medical staff all go out of the way to make the resident feel comfortable and to work up a care plan that fills the residents specific needs. All the staff do everything possible to help both the Resident and Families comfort level. I could not be more pleased with the over all care my mother is receiving. I am confident we chose the best place for moms quality of life at age 95.

Relieved!

Thanks to A Place for Mom and Anne Marie at Emeritus Cape May my mother spent her first night there, and she seems to be adjusting after the first hesitant steps in. Everyone is super nice and understanding...she is coming from a not-so-great rehab place in PA to NJ...and I am hoping she will settle in to her new home.

Rooms very nice. quiet setting.

Rooms very nice. quiet setting.

We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you everyday. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at a Brookdale Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.