The Terraces at Seacrest Village - Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Lovely facility. Rooms are fine but small. [Name removed] gave us a complete tour and information.
No rooms available on the first floor at this time which is what my father-in-law requested. Very close to our home so this will probably be one we revisit.

A Tour to Compare

We set up a tour for my parent to see options. She did not like the community and it seemed like she did not connect well with them. I thought the community was very, very nice. They are bigger with a more laid out facility. My husband thought this could be a place he could see himself at in the future but my mom did not feel the same.

This is a nice community for care The staff was nice and caring. We like the knowing that the staff cares about the community being clean and maintained. The menu is appealing and the activities are good for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community to others.

Good Tour, But Not the One For My Love One

I toured this community for my husband, and his needs. The tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and clean from what I saw. The staff I came across was very friendly, and my questions were answered. It was a good tour, but I did not think this was the right fit for my husband, and his needs.

Mom likes it here

The staff have been friendly and helpful. Mom seems to love the food. The community is clean and the grounds are beautiful. This community was closer to home and I would recommend this community.

Things are going well so far!

Everything is going well since my mother's move into The Terraces. Besides being a little expensive, I believe it was a great choice. The staff has been taking good care of her. The food is good, but I wish they would remind the residents to fill out their menu the day before so they are getting what they want and not just anything served to them. Other than that, it has been an overall good experience.

I Don't Have To Worry About My Father Anymore

So far everything is going well for my father. For the most part they are taking good care of my father and his needs. It is a nice looking facility, every time I've come to visit everything is always nice and clean. The management staff is great, they were good to work with. The care staff is good, I know he is in good hands. There many great activities offered. The food is very good. It has been a pleased experience. I would absolutely recommend this community.

Very nice place!

Things have turned out very well at The Terraces at Seacrest Village! My loved one can be a very picky person and so far she's absolutely loving it here! The facility is nice looking and extremely clean, and the staff is polite and helpful! She loves the food, and they've got a good variety of activities (not just bingo and cards!) that she enjoys. I would highly recommend this place to families looking into care in the area!

Nice and Clean

Very clean with a friendly staff, very nice dining choices. Nicely furnished private/public spaces to spend time with visiting friends or family.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with The Terraces at Seacrest Village, my loved one really seems to be enjoying herself here. I haven't heard a single negative word from her, the place is clean and well kept, and the staff are all very friendly.

Memory Care Unit

My father has been living in the memory care unit at The Terraces for a year, every day I thank God that he is safe and well loved in his new home. Every employee at The Terraces
are true professionals and very compassionate people.
The owner is on the premises and is available to offer help and a smile every day. Thank you to all at The Terraces for an outstanding job every single day!

Review of The Terraces at Seacrest Village in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Our community is lovely to have a great organization such as the Terraces operate their home for the aged. Their dedication to serve (owner and workers) is above the norm. Thanks to them the aged in this community are well taken care of.

Review of The Terraces of Seacrest Village in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Very pleasant community with outstanding staff. Amazingly well kept with many activities for the residents.

Review for The Terraces Seacrest in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I highly recommend this assisted living community. I can say that each and every individual from the owner to the nursing staff , to the aides are the most professional caring loving people. My dad went in well, but has become quite sick. They are all so well prepared for anything that comes their way. I was actually able to go on vacation knowing my father would be well cared for.

Review for the Terraces at Seacrest Village in Little Egg Harbor , NJ

It is excellent. The staff including nurses, nurses aid, the director, the owner, receptionists are very friendly, extremely helpful to all of my mother-in-laws needs. She presses the pendant for help and they respond right away. All the help are always smiling. Hello how are you today Maria. It is a wonderful place for your loved one to be.

Staff are great

My wife and I are 92 years old and have been married for 70 years. Management & Aids are very caring people. There is nursing services 24 hours a day. You don't have to worry about anything, they clean your room and wash your clothes. They provide transportation for doctor's appointments. There is a beautiful dining room where they provide 3 meals a day with a numerous amount of options.It is a beautiful building with a porch with cushioned rocking chairs that me and wife frequently enjoy when the weather is nice.

Like a 5-Star Hotel

Lovely facility. All the staff have been wonderful to my husband and myself when I visit. When this sad situation comes, it is good to know your loved one is in good hands.

My Mom is safe and happy

This facility is amazing. It's brand new. The employees go beyond to assist not only your family member but you as their child navigating through unchartered waters of caring for your parent. I can't say enough. The owners are on site between both their facilities and are friendly and caring. They don't act like "owners" but instead like caring children with parents also. They treat your Mom like it was their Mom. My Mom is very happy and hasn't asked once about returning to the home of 61 years. She feels secure in knowing that there are people who care about her and are there as problems arise. Their memory support floor is a mirror image of all the wonderful things available to those living in assisted living on the ground floor. I can finally sleep knowing my Mom is safe and happy. Thank you Terraces! Thank you Carolyn and thank you Annie from "A Place for Mom" that lead me to the Terraces at Seacrest Village's front door!

It's a very lovely place the staff is exceptional, it's very caring.

It's a very lovely place the staff is exceptional, it's very caring. It's very open, uncrowded, and beautifully designed. For those who are looking for activities they are available and they have entertainment on Friday afternoons. They have a cafe. It is a very family oriented they have an area for the young visiters with little tables and chairs. The price is a little higher than average. It's immaculate. It's very lovely they have call buttons that they can wear around their neck. They are usually pretty quick to respond when the button is pushed. They have a maintenance man that is wonderful. The rooms are different sizes and spacious. They have a movie theatre with lounge chairs. There are many different age groups there. There are beautiful porches some have rocking chairs. It looks like a Floridian hotel. I think the meals were a little bland and had a lack of variety, but they just hired a new chef, so they are working on that. They will take her to her appointments, they have both a car and a bus.

We are proud to be introducing the newest addition to the Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community, The Terraces at Seacrest Village assisted living residence. This state of the art, luxury residence is currently under construction and is planned to open in early 2013. Our unique delivery of service and care represents what we have learned is important to our clients and their families in our three generations of service to the community. When someone chooses to live in one of our communities, we become an extension of your family. We take the time to get to know each of our residents and their families on a personal level. We want to assure potential residents that The Terraces offers the same caliber of quality surroundings and care that clients have come to expect from Seacrest Village. We are proud to be celebrating over 25 years of service to our local community.

The Terraces at Seacrest Village is located in the picturesque community of Little Egg Harbor Township in Southern Ocean County. We are home to great fishing, beautiful waterfront homes, and the famous Tuckerton Seaport Museum.

We’d like to invite your family to come and meet our family. Once you’ve had a chance to meet our staff, you’ll rest easy knowing that you or your loved one will receive nothing but the best possible care here at The Terraces at Seacrest Village.

We look forward to meeting you soon.

Brian and Patty Holloway
Owners of The Terraces at Seacrest Village and Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community

Amenities Available:
• Variety of apartment styles, each with kitchenette
• Complimentary basic cable TV service
• Emergency call response system
• Wifi and Internet service
• Hair salon and barber shop
• Private dining room and catering services
• Spacious common areas including formal living room, game room and library
• Movie theater with surround sound
• Comprehensive social, educational, religious, and recreational life enrichment programs
• Safe and secure memory care program

Services Available:

• Full continuum of care services available with our Seacrest Village Adult Healthcare Community (adult day care services, sub-acute rehabilitation, long term skilled nursing care, and two levels of memory care programs)
• On-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day
• Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
• Daily bed making service and trash removal
• Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style three times a day
• Transportation services
• Medication management services
• Personalized care services
• On-site physician and therapy services
• Concierge