SomerOak Senior Living - Somerville, TN

Beautiful facility and loved the location. [Removed] was very helpful and showed us several apartments occupied by residents which was actually nice. This showed us that she knew her residents well and they really trusted her. One took the time to tell us how happy she was here which made us very happy to hear. This is one at the top of our list.

Very nice!

Lovely place, very friendly staff, residents seem very happy and many expressed positive experiences living here. I had several meals with my parents and the food was quite good. Independent and assisted living but no memory care, which would have been a plus for my Mom. My step dad decided on Someroak for the time being because their home was nearby and it is familiar to them. I would highly recommend unless memory care is needed.

Work In Progress

It has been a decent experience for my mother here at this community. There are some improvement that they need to make before I would recommend them. The community looks nice, they do a very good job with the cleanliness. The care staff is good, but the service staff in the kitchen needs better organization. The food is decent, the meals are hit and miss. There are nice activities offered for the residents. Overall this community is a work in progress.

Looked like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. It seemed like a nice place, overall. It was a nice clean community, and the staff all seemed friendly!