Elmcroft of Bartlett - Bartlett, TN

A Community I Would Recommend

This community is working out well for my mother, and her needs. It is a nice facility, and I'am comfortable with her move here. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. It is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. My mother is doing well since her move here.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear your mom is loving her new home! We will pass along your comments to our local management team. Thanks again!

Location Was Not A Good Fit

This community was very nice we liked it very much. The staff was friendly and informative.; The community appeared clean and well kept. The location of the community was not ideal for us it was further away than what we would have liked it to be.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a positive experience with us.

Not The Right Fit For Us, But Our Tour Went Well

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was nice, and our tour was a nice one. The staff was polite, and helpful. They were informative, and answered my questions. The community looked clean, and everything was well maintained. The experience was a pleasant one, but this was not the right for my mother, and her needs.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a positive experience with us.

Not Within Our Budget

We had toured this community and liked it very much. The staff was friendly very welcoming and knowledgeable. The location of the property was not as convenient as others we had looked at so that was a factor in our final decision. The price also was a factor in the decision it was a little out of our price range.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour that I had at this community for my loved one. The staff where friendly and had a lot of great information to share with my loved one and I. The building was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. Overall great place and great people.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents!

Very nice place!

I had a chance to speak with the people at Elmcroft and I thought it was a great place. It was a beautiful facility but it was not priced within our budget. Also, I wanted my parents to stay close to where they were living so friends and family could continue to visit them.

Care and Cincern

We are not happy with this community at the time. We had to have my mom see the doctor at this community. We were advised that she needed to go into a hospital for care for a long period of time. We are not happy with the cleanliness and the community needs some improvements . they ae not keeping her room as clean as needed. We are not happy with the menu that needs some improvements . They do have activities that are offered to the residents that want to participate. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Megan Strothman

We are sorry to hear that this has been a negative experience for you. Our mission is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us. We take this mission very seriously and we are saddened to hear your comments. What you described in your review is certainly not indicative of how Elmcroft does business or treats their residents. We are known for our compassionate, friendly, and experienced staff who goes above and beyond for our residents. We are truly sorry you felt differently and therefore would like to apologize. With that said, we do have new management in place and we are more confident than ever that we will continue to enrich the lives of others. Again, I am sorry to hear this has been a difficult experience for you.

Elmcroft of Bartlett gets my recommendation!!

We are happy with the staff at this community. We have good communication. They currently do not offer a lot of outings, however they are working on changing this. I have tried the food and I think it is good and they offer a good selection. They keep the community clean.

Quick Tour!!

The tour of Elmcroft of Barlett went well for the family. It was very quick but the family was able to receive all the necessary information that was needed. The community was clean and the staff personal that was around was friendly. I would recommend a tour of the community to friends and family there was a great atmosphere around.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you had a positive experience with us.

Elmcroft level of care and experience

My wife and I toured the facility together and was impressed off the bat with the friendly staff, and how well the residents seemed to interact with each other and the staff. We brought my grandmother to visit and she was equally impressed with the facility. We had a lot of questions regarding how to file for long term care and Karen and Tamara provided us with the help and information we needed. We moved my grandmother into Elmcroft and they were very helpful with the move even assisting with getting us movers. We are extremely pleased with the level of care and services we have been receiving from Elmcroft and highly recommend their services and the facility.

Communication Could Improve

Communication could be better all around. Noticeably between the staff and the family members and also communication from the staff to the medical personnel and between the therapist, or whatever may be.

Nice place, overall

Overall we are pleased with our experience at Elmcroft of Bartlett. The staff here are friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking after the people and keeping the facility clean and neat looking. Really my only issue is that I've had a few issues getting the billing worked out with the corporate office.

It seemed like a good assisted living. The director and staff was friendly and asked a bunch of questions. The residents their were happy. This maybe the place its clean and nice looking.

It seemed like a really nice place. Was a tad expensive compared to other facilities. Not sure if it is right for my Mom but will keep it in mind.

1/31/15 - Met with Terry to tour the facility, which was clean and home-like. I felt the studio and 1 BR apartments were small but the 2 BR was adequate size. The hallways were long, which could be a problem for someone who had challenges with walking long distances.

They have just been awesome!

We have been overwhelmed with Elmcroft of Bartlett. They have just been awesome! They made my mother and my sisters and I all extremely welcome from day one, from the day we started up to this day. They know us by name when we walk through the door, and have gotten to really know mom personally.

The only thing I can even think of where they might could improve would be to have a little more variety with the activities. They have a lot of good activities, but a little more variety might get other residents engaged that currently are not.

I was very impressed by everything that I saw here!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I really loved this place, I was very impressed by everything that I saw here! However I think it would probably have been a bit too "ritzy" for my loved one, he would have preferred something a bit more low-key. They are definitely worth a look!

The food is actually pretty good, I was surprised.

They are very clean and friendly. The value is pretty good, comparably speaking. The food is actually pretty good, I was surprised. They do a good job of responding to needs and concerns. The activities are pretty good too. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that needs to be improved. I chose them because of how clean and friendly they were.

Very accommodating staff

Overall they've done a very good job here. The staff have been very friendly and accommodating to my loved one, and have gone out of their way to make him comfortable as he adjusts to this new situation. I appreciate that they learn about and treat the residents as individuals. The facility itself is nice looking and clean, although I've noticed that their landscaping service could use a lot of improvement. Another area that they could stand to improve is the meal service. My loved one has had nothing but complaints about the food, and it seems they don't have a lot of flexibility when it comes to what they serve, as much of it is supplied and mandated on the corporate level.

try elmcroft your in for a great surprise

Elmcroft is a very neat and clean facility. The people that work there are extremely kind and efficient. They try to make their residents as comfortable as possible and try to make sure they eat. Eating is a real problem for some of the residents. The residents are given their medications on time and if any thing should happen, such as a fall,you
are immediately notified,even if there is no injury.
I hated making the decision to place my mother in an assisted living home,but Elmcroft has provided more than I could ever have expected.

first impression great. Lov...

first impression great. Love floor plan of bedrooms and size. Pet can visit. Going smoke free, 91 years old needs his cigar outside. Over priced. Get more at Belmont for money except upfront cost.

Older Assisted Living

This place was really geared more toward assisted living. It was an older facility and we didn't care much for it. It was not a place where we wanted my dad to be. The rooms...it seemed like everybody has a roommate and the rooms weren't very big. It just seemed to be more on the assisted side. That wouldn't have been the right place.

Very nice place. Has communion servi...

Very nice place. Has communion service every Sunday.

Carestone at Bartlett, offers a special combination of daily living, personalized supportive services, and interactive activities. Since 1995, when our first community opened, we have offered a full range of personalized assistance with daily living services to seniors. We focus on wellness and keeping our residents as independent as long as possible with a tailored plan of assistance to meet their needs. Our ergonomically designed community houses a variety of apartment floor plans to accommodate the personal needs and habits of both our frail and our more active residents. Our residents call Carestone their home, and we love to nurture them through our holistic approach of caring for all resident needs - physical, emotional, social, and intellectual. Our residents enjoy Carestone for the clean, spacious apartments, affordability, social activities, and the safe secure residential environment. Come see why so many seniors call Carestone home.