The Gardens of Germantown - Germantown, TN

Best of the best!

This is a good community for good care.The staff are excellent and keep me informed on her progress. The menu is not what she is wanting The community is clean. They do offer a lot of nice activities for her to participate. This is the best of best of communities for excellent care for a loved one.

My visit this facility was helpful. The location is good for me, the contact person was informative and pleasant, and I found the facility to be clean, comfortable, and overall a good place to place a loved one.

They work as a family unit!!

We like that this is a total memory care unit. The staff are friendly and helpful. My mother in law seems to like the food. They offer daily activities and she likes to participate in some of them. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

100% Pleased

This is the best community we could have found for my father and his needs. We are 100 % satisfied with all they have done for us. This is a wonderful community, and they are caring for him very well. I really like the staff, they are wonderful. They have been personable and very loving to my father. They keep him and active with the activities they available. He is gaining weight, and I know he is eating well. He is happy, and we are pleased with his move here. I would highly recommend this community.

Bed Bugs!!!

This facility has so many turn over! As soon as my family get comfortable with someone that person either get fired or quit due to not enough staff members to take care of our love ones... Not only that I've found "bed bugs" in the rooms and which has been addressed to the overhead staff. I wouldn't recommend this place for a dog to call home! My family has since taken our love one out of the facility!

Sandra Pennington

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. While we have addressed this issue we would welcome the opportunity to discuss any other concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line at [removed] and requesting Elizabeth Scott, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

Genuinely Compassionate and Caring

The Gardens expressed genuine concern and compassion for my family member. Each staff member worked very hard to insure the living experience was pleasant. I especially appreciated the activities offered for residents and that family involvement was encouraged.

Can't say enough good things about the staff and the facility as a whole.
They are meeting all our needs.

Review of Gardens of Germantown in Memphis, TN

Excellent facility -- Strong management, customer service focuses, clean - smells fresh, bathrooms and bedrooms clean. Food is delicious. Staff receptive to suggestions and appropriate daily activities. Wonderful special events and entertainment. My mother loves being there and considers it home.

Review of Gardens of Germantown in Germantown, TN

This is a wonderful facility. They provide loving care and I feel they treat each resident as if it were their own parent. Highly Recommend!

Review of Gardens of Germantown in Germantown, TN

Before selecting the Gardens for my wife, I visited nearly all the Assisted Living/Nursing Homes in the Memphis Area. Most had no memory units and only one other was dedicated, like the Gardens, to memory care. The Gardens has been a good choice to date. Overall I am very happy with the care.

I am happy with the community, I don't have any complaints.

I am happy with the community, I don't have any complaints. I haven't heard any complaints about the food either. They are clean and the staff is friendly. I think the value is there. They are quick to respond if there are any concerns. The activities are pretty good too.

Lisa Bobal

Thank you very much for your review. If we can ever change anything or make anything better please let us know. We are thrilled that you are happy with us!

so far so good

mom has not been at this facality long enough for me to rate them properly. I feel a 3 or 6 month evaluation would be more accruate.

Lisa Bobal

We are happy that you chose The Gardens of Germantown for your Mother's care. I would like to invite you to post a review or to stop by to see me at anytime to discuss any concerns you might have. Thank you again for trusting us with your precious mother's care.

Very nice people but rooms ...

Very nice people but rooms and bathrooms are very small. AT the present time I do not think my mother would be happy there.

Lisa Bobal

Thank you for touring The Gardens of Germantown and considering us for your Mother's needs. We have found that the size of our rooms are just right for those with dementia. They don't feel overwhelmed or lost and our neighborhood concept gives them a safe and secure feeling while encouraging our residents to socialize and enjoy life here at the Gardens. I do hope you will contact me to discuss any other concerns you may have.

$4200/mo prob too much. inc...

$4200/mo prob too much. incl incontinence care, Lisa former emp at Alzheimers assoc. 3 neighborhoods...

Lisa Bobal

Thank you for touring the Gardens of Germantown. We do offer excellent care and have a very unique environment for our residents that encourages socialization and activity. Our rates are designed as a service to our families - there are no added surprises on additional fees once you move in- we add no extra fees for incontinence care, med administration, laundry service, housekeeping, diabetic care, transportation and a host of other things that you would pay additionally for at other communities. I do encourage you to contact us again.

The Gardens of Germantown

The Gardens was one of the suggestions from the advisor and turned out to be just what we were looking for. They responded very quickly and once the decision was made my mother was moved in lest than two days.

Lisa Bobal

Thank you for choosing The Gardens of Germantown for your Mother's care. We know that choosing the right community for a parent can be a daunting and difficult decision. We want to be there with you every step of the way to make the decision and the transition as easy as possible for both you and your Mother.

This was not the environmen...

This was not the environment we are looking for at this time. We want a less restrict environment

This is total memory care with 3 leve...

This is total memory care with 3 levels of care. Love the facility. Staff not real friendly. Only bedroom, living room/dining was outside the room.

Lisa Bobal

Thank you for touring the Gardens of Germantown. I am so sorry that you found our staff to be "not real friendly" - we pride ourselves on everyone here having the best experience possible. Feel free to contact me to discuss further if you like, Lisa Bobal [removed]

If someone you love is experiencing memory loss, it can be a frightening time for your family. Our new Memory Care community, situated in the heart of Germantown,Tennessee, is devoted to Dementia and Alzheimer's care.

The Gardens of Germantown offers three safe, secured options for your loved one. The Hampton Neighborhood provides support for residents in the initial stages of dementia and memory loss. The Windsor Neighborhood is designed for the needs of those with intermediate dementia. The Bellemeade Neighborhood provides care and comfort for those in the more advanced stages of Alzheimer's and memory loss.

With our philosophy of resident-centered care, we provide an individualized program developed exclusively for your loved one. This encourages each resident to live life to the fullest in a safe, secure environment. Our well-trained team members are completely focused on the care and nurturing of your loved one.

At The Gardens of Germantown, the price is the same no matter which Neighborhood best suits your loved one's needs. If their needs increase, the price will not. That' s peace of mind for our families.