Germantown Plantation - Germantown, TN

My dad loves it here.

My dad just loves it here, this is a nice community and the staff has been really helpful with his transition and he is making friends and starting to be a part of the activities as well. He has a nice room and enjoys going to the dining room, says the food is good and he likes visiting with the other residents. They have a nice courtyard where the residents can go to relax.

Nice staff

We liked this community and were ready to move in ourselves. The community is nice and the people were friendly. This community did seem to be a little more geared towards independent living. We did not feel the assisted living section offered the care our loved one needed.

My Visit To The Community

This seemed like a really nice community when we visited. The staff we met were friendly. This community was a little more expensive than what we were looking for. They do offer a swimming pool and some nice activities.

He Loves All The Amenities

It has been wonderful for my dad. He is very happy and
we are happy with the care that he get here. From he tells me he loves the meals, we enjoyed a meal with him and we thought it was wonderful. He always has something to do with the activities they plan out.

Great Community, But Too Expensive

My tour of this community was nice. It is a well-kept community, everything looked great. The staff was very kind, and answered all my questions. They have nice available for the residents. The menu I saw looked good. It was a good experience, but to expensive for my budget.

Great home for parents

It is a very friendly place. My parents are happy there.

We enjoyed the tour of the community!

Germantown Plantation was worth the tour. They have many activities for the residents to enjoy. The community is very well kept, updated, and clean throughout. The tour staff were very kind to address all of our concerns.

Already Recommend This Community, They Are Great!

I have already recommended this community, they have been great to work with. The community is great and everything is clean and looks nice. The staff is wonderful and really good at what they do. They offer many activities for the residents when they are to participate. My parents love the food, they do serve well balanced meals. The administration has been great, and the communication with the staff is really good.

Good Place

I am a resident and they offer breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner. I do breakfast and dinner. I would say it's wonderful.

Enjoyable

My mother enjoys going to bible study, the church services, and the music activities. They have a lot for the residents to do.

very helpful

They were very helpful. We were new to the entire process and they really helped us to get acclimated, know how insurance comes into play, how to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. They really made it as smooth of a transition as can be and were very accommodating all throughout. It's been a great experience and I would highly recommend them.

Germantown Plantation has been very helpful and supportive. Anytime we have needed someone from the staff they have been there for us. The apartment is nice, clean and bright, and my mom has been happy with it.

My Mother Loves It

My mother has been a resident here for about 4 years. She likes the activities they do, especially going out to restaurants and shopping. It's been great.

They are very clean, and they are absolutely friendly.

They are very clean, and they are absolutely friendly. We are really happy with them. The food is excellent, a five. They have a good variety of activities going on. At the previous place, she would not leave her apartment, here she is always out and about socializing. The residents have a good bond, they get eachother out of their rooms and spend time. When we did the looking around at places, we had a list of things to look for, and one paying attention to the little details. They were far and above everyone else.

$3,800 2-bedrm, clean, nice...

$3,800 2-bedrm, clean, nice, smaller setting w/assisted living next door $1,000 for dogs, must walk yourself. first & last mo. rent, will get last mo. free if live there +4 mo.

Very nice facility. Staff s...

Very nice facility. Staff seemed friendly and engaged with the residents. No vacancies right now. Price is right, but didn't feel like the right place for Dad. Not enough varied activities.

Waiting on 1 BR to become v...

Waiting on 1 BR to become vacant. Loved this facility. Only negative - shower area requires stepping over entry area to shower instead of being sloped into area.

Wow! Excellent

Wow! Excellent

Mom cannot handle elevators or the en...

Mom cannot handle elevators or the entrance to the showers, so they charge you extra for assistance just to enter the shower. Wonderful facility oeverall. Wish we could afford it.

Germantown Plantation is a combination independent living and assisted living community with luxury apartments which face a three-story atrium. Rents are month-to-month with no buy-in fees and includes a 30 day move out option. Meals are prepared by an award winning chef and are served restaurant style in our two beautiful dining rooms. Residents enjoy a 45-seat movie theatre, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, fitness center, gameroom, and lots of scheduled activities. The dedicated chapel offers religious services for various denominations.

Monthly rents include: meals, Direct TV, utilities, maintenance, housekeeping and laundry services, transportation and activity programs, secure entry system, 24 hour monitoring and access to a 24-hour on site licensed nurse.

Germantown Plantation has large sized one or two bedroom apartments with all appliances furnished. Sizes range from 640 sq ft. to 1,212 sq. ft. Nine foot ceilings make large apartments feel even larger.