Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine - Grapevine, TX

Solstice Senior Living at Grapevine - Grapevine, TX has yet not published prices.

Father in Good Hands

My father is doing well so far since his move into this community. So far he seems to like it, and doing pretty well. I do feel comfortable with his move to this community. I know he is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff. So the experience is going pretty well for us in this community.

A tour for care

We toured this community. We liked the staff. My mom did not want a large community for her care. We did not see a menu or activities. They do have a hair salon. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care for a family member.

This is a great place. When we are ready to make a move, it is top on our list. Lovely staff and buildings.

Mom Has Her Independence and She Is Close To Me

The new experience for my mom is going well. She is going through a big adjustment. The community is nice and it looks like they have good management. I like that they have home health that is available on site. She likes the food here and in the future she will be participating in some activities. I picked this community because it is independent with home care and it is very close to my home.

My aunt is happy!

My aunt is loving her apartment at this community. The place is clean and she gets housekeeping to help her maintain her place once a week. The meals have been great up until 2 weeks from now, my aunt and the other residents have been complaining about the meals. They have brought it up and it seems the problem will be fixed soon. Other than that, maintenance does a good job, whenever she has any issues in her apartment, they are quick to fix it.

Nice Retirement Community

Our tour of this community went well. From what we saw the community appeared to be well maintained. Everything was nice and clean. This is more of a retirement community, and my mother in law require more care than they were able to provide. The staff was kind and friendly. This is an active community. It would be a nice community for the right person.

Tanya [Removed] sent us an information packet immediately and called to set up a tour on Sunday, August 7th. Leo [Removed], General Manager, called that morning to confirm and met me at the door. (my parents are not interested in leaving their home at this time and will not even consider looking.) Great location with friendly residents sitting on the front veranda. He seemed truly interested in my parents and their needs ( my version, of course) He showed me several roomy options. I loved the formal dining room and menu options. The hallways were wide, beautifully decorated with large common areas, library, TV room, activity room, exercise nook, physical therapy on site with rehab, assisted and memory care across the parking lot (which are not under the same company, but they work closely together). They have live-in managers, of which he is one. Excellent They seemed to have many services which the others lack. Even if my parents never come here, or decide they can't afford it, I have an idea of what the optimum would be!!

Very nice place

Our experience with South Colleyvine Ranch has been a good one, overall. We had some initial concerns, as they seemed understaffed and underprepared for my parents move-in date, but they've recently replaced their management staff and things seem to be going much better. It's a nice looking community, the staff is friendly, and it seems like a very nice place.

Caring For My Wife Well

My wife and I have settled into this community and we like it. They are caring for my wife very well, in ways I was not able to anymore. They are super kind and friendly. The community looks great and everything is very clean. We love the meals and they offer nice activities. We are happy and I would recommend it.

Review of South Colleyvine Ranch - Grapevine, TX

Expensive but nicest living units. Community fee was more than double standard. Prices are indicative to location. Furthest away from Keller also

An Answer To Our Prayers

A loving place for my Mom! We have been very diligent and picky about my Mom's care - her emotional and physical well being have been our families top priority. We are thrilled to have her in this wonderful facility.

They are doing very well.

They are doing very well. We are happy with them. I would give them a five.

staff are very accommodating

They are a little short handed South Colleyvine Ranch at the moment and dad is having trouble having his housekeeping done. The staff are very accommodating and friendly especially the management. According to my father the food isn't that great. It's just bulk food and not moms cooking. That is just something that I would like to see improve but really it is not a complaint. My father is doing good and is happy. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Our key factor was the staff and having to got to know a lot of the people that were living there.

I'm thrilled that my mother is happy and safe..

It is a very warm, comfortable, and secure environment. The staff is extraordinary. They really care about each individual that lives there. They go above and beyond for any requests. I'm just thrilled that my mother is there. I'm thrilled that she is happy and safe. We are just totally pleased with our decision. We wouldn't change our minds for anything. I would absolutely recommend the South Colleyvine Ranch.

Both parents live at SCR

Both of my parents are there and they love it. The food and the staff are wonderful I have asked my parents numerous times to move in with me but they will never leave south Colleyvine ranch, they just love it there! There are people of various ages many of them in their late eighties mid nineties running around doing things that many 60 year olds have a problem doing they are kept moving and are encouraged to do many activities, there is little to no downtime. My mother is an extrovert and my father is an introvert and they are both very happy.

I never thought I would find a place this amazing

my parents were living with me for about 6 months when they decided they did not a lot of activities and things to do and found themselves rather bored. My mother wanted us to look into a care facility, after much searching, we found Colleyvine ranch, my parents are doing very well there. My father is gaining weight, at 80 years old which is a good thing, due to all of thr food and desserts that are always on hand. My mother is involved in lots of activities including Scrabble and other brain teasing games.they enjoyed going out on the bus they enjoy the three meals daily light housekeeping and always fun things to do to keep them active the staff is wonds are the staff that serves the meals are youngadult that are very well respectable movie manager live at the facility I'm always available and are extremely kind hearted, and treat everyone like family I am blessed to find a place like Colleyvine ranch!!!
thank you a Place for Mom for helping us find such a great place!

Good community

You just have to be open to change and to making an effort, but everyone I’ve meet, that my parents have been very friendly. The food is good. My step-mother really likes the care services they are able to offer.

Work in Progress..

The lobby and all of the common areas are very clean! The staff are all very nice! There is one person that is very curt and not as polite, but everyone else is great! The saleswoman was fabulous! They offer lots of activities, but my loved one hasn't really participated yet. The food is definitely one complaint. Most of the residents don't go down for dinner, and they say it's the worst meal. It's almost as if they have too much variety, so when they like something, it could be a long time before they get it again. Perhaps if they did a multiple choice survey, they could find out what the residents like more. They serve one main dish per meal, and then have side options. Also, there's some issues with the maintenence. There's only one guy that handles the maintenence for all of the apartments, so he has a lot to do. However, it's been taking a long time just to get some simple things done around the apartment. Perhaps it's an issue of time management. One thing we did really like was that the apartments have full size fridges, so the residents don't have to bend down to get things out. Their price was reasonable compared to the others, and our loved one said she felt at home here.

Too Long for Meals

They are really having a hard time getting the meals out fast. It takes two hours to have every meal. They just get worn out - they sit for two hours before they can finally go back to their apartments, then it's time for the next meal. It just takes too long. I like everything else. It is a great facility. Very friendly, and they pay attention to residents very carefully. I have been very pleased but I do think they have problems with the food sourcing.

Whole Level Above

It is a wonderful place! It's half the price of where she was at before and that place was awful! It's much more of a retirement community. They really don't do much in house in terms of care, although they do laundry, sheets and towels. They have all kinds of activities: Crafts, exercise classes, and entertainers come in. The food is prepared by three chefs, and it is fresh and different. Really good. There are four managers that live on the property. My mom is 95, but there are active 75-year-olds that are up and about, going on trips and outings. My mom gets to talk to all these people and really engage with them, whereas before she was the most mentally aware person. It is classy; It is just a whole level above anywhere else.

Everyone is very nice

All the people are very nice here, the workers, the residents, everyone is just so nice. They are all just very pleasant. The only thing I think they could do more is outside activities, I know they take them to the Wal-Mart and things like that but I would like to see more field trips. I would recommend this community to anyone.

Good Community

We chose this community based on the location in proximity to my sister and I. It is a very clean and well maintained community. The staff is also very friendly. We are pleased with South Colleyvine Ranch.

This was a nice place. Tany...

This was a nice place. Tanya was very nice and we had a great visit. I can see after going to Park Place that one really does pay for the meals and other amenities that are offered through higher, much higher rents. This would've been my second choice but after seeing Parc Place, this one fits me.

5/2/13 independent liv...

5/2/13 independent living - courtyard 'like walking onto a cruise ship' usual features. Has companies who can provide home health care when contracted with them. 'age in place' 2 bedrm 4145; 1 bdrm 3089-3698; one apartment for $2974 sometimes provide discount; have a guest apt and invited us to spend the night free while looking in area. Community activities,etc. Minutes from Baylor Hospital

also a holiday company--sure its nice--

also a holiday company--sure its nice--

Doesn't look like it has a pool or in...

Doesn't look like it has a pool or in-aparment laundry, but we know our mom likes this place.

this is where i placed her. we love ...

this is where i placed her. we love it.

The community is very nice. The studi...

The community is very nice. The studio is a little lack-luster compared to others because it is just a rectangle room and does not feature a full kitchen. The director has been fantastic at working with us on pricing and was even willing to find a room closer to the dinning hall (which is a necessity due to the effort it takes my father to walk.) It is not completely off the list in my eyes.

Very nice people, and beautiful facil...

Very nice people, and beautiful facilities, but the rooms were too small for me.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Built on beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Texas’ wine country, you’ll love the rustic elegance of your home while enjoying the convenience of our charming community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and many unique and charming area attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.