Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst - East Amherst, NY

Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst - East Amherst, NY has yet not published prices.

I went back a second time, the greeting was again as warm as can be. I have desided on Solstice to be the right fit for my Aunt. As we all know this process is a difficult one. You second guess yourself and other mind canes come into play.. I feel completely at ease with my choice and I’m looking forward to the future for my Aunt. She will move into a one bedroom with a very nice view in [date removed]. The staff has been more then kind to us, the residents that saw us and spoke to us all had genuine smiles and warm story’s to tell about there living there , and I see and hope for a wonderful move in day & future. Thank you so very much for your quick & contact help and this referral.

Wonderful Community

My mother is a better person since her move to this community, She is doing very well, and I 'am comfortable with her move to here. This is an amazing community with great people. The community looks beautiful, and she has a lovely apartment. The meals are great, they have a great variety too choose from. The staff have been very accommodating to her, and her needs. She is able to get her physical therapy on site in the community. I have already recommended this community, it is really fabulous community.

Beautiful Place!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my mom and I when we had taken a tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. The property was beautiful and they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. I would have loved for my mother to attend this place but it was too much of an independent living.

I Had Hoped For Better

The night we moved my mom is, they never told us when dinner time was or they did not greet us. It was not a good move in experience and their assistant manger was rude. The main manager had to take care of everything afterwards. Now that my mom passed, they are asking us to pay for 30 days, when she was not there for the month of payment they are asking me for. She was in rehab not at the community.

The Next Chapter

It is great within this community and we love it for my dad. I haven't seen him this happy in a long, it has just been great. He goes to bingo game and the music entertainment. He likes the food and likes it more that someone else is making his meals. He made friends very fast and has become a perfect next chapter for him.

I like living here!

Things are going fine at Montgomery Park. The staff are nice and helpful. The only minor issue I have is that the transportation is only available in the morning. The food is good and they keep the community clean. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

Smooth Transition!!

The people in this community are very accommodating. We have no complaints, the process went much smoother than she anticipated. The apartment she's in is comfortable and is cleaned by maintenance once a week. The community provides 3 meals a day ,my brother and sister have tried them and have no complaints. My mother has gone on outings to go shopping. They even have entertainment that goes to the community once or twice a week.

Nice place!

Overall our experience with Montgomery Park has been a good one! It's a nice looking, well run facility, and they've been very welcoming to Mom. The other residents are very friendly, and Mom is really enjoying the company! I was also really impressed by the visiting nurse they use, when we had to work with her recently. We've had some minor issues with the housekeeping and maintenance staff, but nothing major. Overall it's a very nice place!

Bright, clean and cheerful place to live at.

I transferred my aunt from Florida, and from my perspective and my aunt's, we should have done this move much earlier. I was concerned about change of this caliber being too hard for an elderly person, but in reality, it became a wonderful positive experience. The people, service and facility at Montgomery Park have been excellent.

So far so good!

I was able to assist my Uncle with finding a place when coming across Montgomery Park. Since he's moved in there has been no issues or complaints from him. He really likes the food and said it has been a very positive experience so far. He has even participated in the activities although he feels they are geared more towards women.All in all it's been good.

Great Value and Place

Staff is wonderful. Although, they provide services like if anyone needs help with bathing and such, then there is someone twice a week and they have cars with drivers that take you to the store. There is a schedule and its lovely. very happy here.

Friendly staff, good food

Our experience with Montgomery Park was a very positive one. The staff is friendly and professional, and it is just a nice looking place overall. I've also been very impressed by the quality of the food.

I am glowing about the place

My aunt has been there about a month. She has a buddy when she moved in. She can have her cat there, they have been so good to us. We drive about 11 miles to see her. My Aunt is really happy there. They have buses to the store that she can get on. They have cleaning services once a month.

excellent

It is excellent at Montgomery Park. I think its just a wonderful wonderful place. It's the nicest situation that you could have for an older person. They have their own apartment but you can bring help in if you need. There is always someone around to help. The residents are always dressed. It's not the environment you would find in assisted living. The grounds are beautiful. They do not provide the care themselves but they do provide outside care if you need it. For someone that needs just a little bit of help it is perfect. If someone even needs assistance showering they can have someone come in and help with showers twice a week. They have a vehicle to take the residents on field trips, to the grocery stores, and doctor visits and this is all included in the price. Overall it is just a wonderful facility.

Montgomery Park is wonderful.

Montgomery Park is wonderful. They are doing amazing, they are well staffed and everything is clean. Lydia and the people that work there are incredible. The staff is amazing the food is incredible. We are so happy with it. It's like night and day over Peregrine's Landing where we were before.

Someone to care for Mom

I was looking for a place to give my Mom more assistance with daily living than her independent Sr. Apt could give her. Here she gets quality meals three times a day and someone to be available 24/7 should she need help. This was very important to me as I live a distance away from her. It's such a relief to know she's safe and eating healthy food.

I Stopped Looking When I Found Montgomery Park

First of all the staff -- they are wonderful. So kind and helpful. My mother was having a little trouble meeting people, so the staff introduced her to two lovely women whom she now meets for lunch and dinner every day. They've become friends, and that's emboldened Mom to venture out a little more into the Montgomery Park community.

Second, the facility is bright, airy, spacious, and the apartments are bigger than the other facilities I looked at. Big rooms, wide halls and doorways, walk-in showers, lots and lots of closet space. Montgomery Park is stylish, comfortable, and safe.

Third, the food is delicious Mom didn't eat very well when she lived with me, but she's eating better and enjoying it a whole lot more now. She's diabetic, and there is always a range of things for her to choose from.

I'm so glad we found Montgomery Park. I feel really good about Mom being there because I know she's comfortable, happy and safe.

Very nice place!

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. We really liked the look of Montgomery Park! It is a nice size, with 114 units total. It's smaller than some of the other communities we looked at, and has a cozier feel to it. The staff is very friendly, and the building itself is always kept immaculately clean! It's Dad's first choice, and it is so nice I'm wondering when I can move in!

Wonderful place!

They do an absolutely fabulous job at Montgomery Park! I've worked in the health care industry for quite a while, so I've had a lot of experience with senior communities, and Montgomery Park is right at the top of the list! The staff here are friendly and professional, and they makea real effort to get to know the residents as individuals. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they've got a great variety of activities and events to keep everyone engaged and entertained! And the dining experience is top notch, the food they serve is delicious. I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

great experience

The people at Montgomery Park are very nice and friendly. So far it has been a really great experience.

Perfect for Dad

My Father is a resident and Montgomery Park has been great for him. They do an awesome job!

Very nice place, overall

Overall I had a great experience with this community. We were in a tight spot in our search when we found them and they really worked with us to try and help us out. One employee in particular, Bruce, really pulled for us and went the extra mile to help us. This is a very well run community, from the management down to the caregivers, and they do a great job keeping the residents active and happy. They're very good about communicating all the different things they have going on, and announce them community-wide so that everyone can be involved. The food is also very good, it is delicious and they do a great job with the serving and presentation of the meals.

Montgomery Park is a Good Fit

After a period of adjustment, things are going very well for my friend at Montgomery Park. He has all his needs taken care of and still has his independence, which is a very good combination. This was a very good e decision for him.
He is involved with many of the activities, especially the lectures and studies. He has made some friends who also have an intellectual bent. He told me recently that has gained a lot of respect for older people now that he knows people who are, like him, sharp and active.

Not really assisted living....

Not really assisted living. No nurse. Seemed short staffed, poor manager literally running all over the place to answer call buttons.

Most of it is favorable

Most of it is favorable, she's having a few issues, she can't get anyone to hang her pictures or things like this. What was presented to us is not what she found. It's a little more difficult to get transportation, they did work it out, but it was not the way it was presented. The food fluctuates. I haven't ever heard her complain that it's bad. Sometimes it's better than others. The people who do the food service are just excellent and she raves about them. It was presented that they would go around and introduce her to people in the dining room for her first week to help her adjust and get to know people, and they did not do that. She was so taken with it the location it was close to stores, with a beautiful view of the woods and the deer and you don't get the noise from the road. Every one was so friendly and the rooms were lovely. She didn't even want to look at anymore

Really wonderful place

It was awesome, the food, the cleanliness, the management was wonderful. A couple of things happened and I thought everything was professional and I just think it's wonderful, in fact I would recommend them.
They were really good as far as activities, they were trying to include her but mom's not very social; I am, so I made some friends over there but people really liked the activities and the activity director was really nice and she was really supportive.

We did have lunch with them...

We did have lunch with them and had 2 - 3hour conversation with one of the resident managers. Grounds are beautiful along with the facility. Strictly an senior living community with some PT/OT on site, but no step down to assisted arrangements can be made at this location.

I have visited Montgomery P...

I have visited Montgomery Park and loved it. My parents have not seen it yet, however.

Outstanding

My wife was the one who chose Montegomery Park and she chose it primarily because of it's location, value, services offered, and the people [staff & residents.]

too big and not enough assisted living

too big and not enough assisted living

It was so nice, I want to move in mys...

It was so nice, I want to move in myself, and the Director was an angel masguerading as a professional, or was that a professional behaving like an angel - I guess either way it was a great experience.

Facility does not offer memory care.

Facility does not offer memory care.

Holiday, indep, no pool, fitness center

Holiday, indep, no pool, fitness center

Very nice open feel, great food, nice...

Very nice open feel, great food, nice staff,smaller size, big rooms at reasonable prices. This one is at the top of my list. Would be close to shopping, Dr's, hospital ect.

Loved it, but out of our price range....

Loved it, but out of our price range. Warm atmosphere, attractive apartments, lots of activites, access to transportation to Dr. and shopping available.

Facility was very nice. Under conside...

Facility was very nice. Under consideration.