Bristolwood Senior Living Community - Buffalo, NY

The staff are really helpful, anything you want they can do!!

They have a calendar of lunches you get at the beginning of every month. The food is good and there is a variety of choices. They call every morning to see if you would like lunch that day. They also offer a calendar of daily activities. This community is small and they keep it clean.

Living at Bristolwood Apartments

Have been here a little over a week now and am quite happy wIth everything! People are friendly and Bristol is quick to respond to any calls that you present. The food is quite good! Overall I am enjoying living here .

Finding an apartment with all the amenities that I wanted

I was looking for housing for seniors 55 and over, but the apartment had to have certain amenities. I needed an apartment with no stairs, a washer and dryer in the apartment and a garage. They did find it in the area I wanted . There was a waiting list, but I didn't have to be in a hurry. Several months later I received a call that there was one available. I have since signed a lease and am moving in at the end of the month. I couldn't be happier! the complex has only four buildings with two apartments in each building and a nice park like setting . Also each apartment has an alarm system . I pretty much have it all. I want to thank them for their help and the fact that I can still contact them if I need anything. THANKS!!

Our English garden-style apartments located in a quiet neighborhood in Buffalo New York. We are conveniently located near Buffalo’s finest historical sights and in the theatre district for those who enjoy arts and entertainment. The structure and lay out of the apartments are designed for individuals 55 years of age or older who desire to live independently while still taking advantage of the security of the Bristol community. Bristolwood offers spacious one and two bedroom apartments which features the latest in convenience and efficiency. All apartments include wall to wall carpeting; window blinds; fully equipped kitchens; a utility room with a washer and dryer; and a patio or balcony. The four beautiful brick buildings each consist of two apartments and attached garages. Each apartment has a 24 hour electronic security system in the case of an emergency. Our maintenance department provides lawn care and snow removal to the buildings and grounds. Tenants will only need to furnish their apartment as they wish, come and go as they please and continue to pursue their interests while enjoying the carefree and secure life that Bristolwood offers.