Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield - Bakersfield, CA

Solstice Senior Living at Bakersfield - Bakersfield, CA has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and it was nice and seemed clean. The staff was nice and helpful and answered all of my questions. I liked the apartments here they were nice. The dining room was right near the front which I thought was just awkward. It was independant living and mom needs a little help.

My sister and I were very happy with what we had seen at Carriage House Estates. We have signed a contract and look forward to her residing there. We also have several others that are interested in you community. Sincerely, [Removed]

Holiday Retirement

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Carriage House Estates. We're happy we could meet your expectations and look forward to seeing you again soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Mom is Happy

I think mom is happy and as independent as she can be at Carriage House Estates. She has already made some friends and enjoys going to the dining room to socialize. They have a good selection and variety of the meals that they serve. Mom has participated in some of the activities that they offer like baseball bing bag and Bingo. She really enjoys going to their beauty shop once a week. The community reminds me of a huge beautiful hotel. She likes her apartment it's the perfect size for her and being on the first floor she has her own private access to her apartment. Sahe also has a small patio area. I'm glad she is finally happy and living in a good area that we all feel comfortable with.

Great place! ! Staff is great and [Removed] is an Angel.

My new home

I like living in this nice community. The staff is caring and often make sure that things are going nicely for me. They offer activities for me to be involved with the other residents. I would recommend this community for the nice atmosphere and good care.

Nice older facility, extra care (assisted, skilled, memory) are all extra. Family to bring in and provide.
Rent of apt. are reasonable. Rooms are spacious, kitchen small refrigerator, no stove or oven.

Care and comfort for mom

We like the care that is giving here .The staff are always caring. and helpful to her needs. The community is clean and she is enjoying. The enviroment is nice . She likes the menu of the menu that appears to be a healthy choice. They offer her to get involved with the other residents with activiites .We would recommend the care and the value to other families for the good care that is received.

Outstanding Care

I like the care at this community. The staff is outstanding. The food is very good and the variety of wonderful meals. They do offer her activities and she is making friends. I am happy to know she is getting great care in a clean and happy community. I would recommend this community to other families for excellent care and value

A beautiful facility!

Carriage House Estates is a very nice place. It is clean and organized. I have lived in the area for a long time. The staff was very friendly and informative during my tour.

Very nice community if it's in your budget

I toured this community and thought it was very nice! The staff was very friendly and welcoming.I was toured several communities and this was my favorite by far!Unfortunately, I was not able to move in because the cost was too much.

Very nice place!!

The Carriage House Estates was a very nice community, we liked it a lot. During our tour, they took us around to all of the common areas and answered all of our questions. The reason we chose another community was because my parents needed more assisted living.

A great place!

My experience with everyone at Carriage House Estates, including staff and residents, was wonderful! The initial tour was complete and I never felt rushed. All my questions were answered, and answered again patiently. When I brought my friend to see it and give her "yes" to the move, residents were already reaching out to her. She is almost 98 yrs old. There are lots of activities and the residents attend at their level, which may be just watching or full participation, whatever the resident is comfortable with. It is very clean everywhere, and a really beautiful place to be, inside and out. Management is exceptional. Food is great. My little friend has been there 3 days and tells me that it is the best place by far that she has ever been. That was an amazing statement from her! I enjoy going to see her, and have enjoyed being there while moving her in. In speaking with the residents, I find many have been there for a decade and more and love it. Many become volunteers for different activities. The Resident Ambassador has lived there 14 yrs and wanted to give back. She sat at lunch with us to make my friend feel welcome, and act as a "bridge" to make her comfortable when I cannot be there. And, she ever so patiently explained things, and offered another tour.

I highly recommend the Carriage House Estates.

It Is So Lovely, I'm Barely In My Room

I absolutely think this community is so lovely with friendly staff. I have made new friends and joined all the activities here like bean bingo and exercise class, I'm always out and about. My room and patio is huge with a lovely scenic view. The staff are always very prompt at cleaning messes and they keep the community clean. The food is good for the most part, at times it can be salty. I have been enjoying my time here and I thank and love my Senior Advisor Lauren Musunic for helping me, I would recommend this community!

Facilities very clean. The people are friendly and helpfull. The food is good. Beautifully landscaped ~25-acre gated community for retirees thru skilled care, in separate buildings. Many activities and available care. I would recommend Carriage House Estates

Kind and attentive

My mother in law is a resident at the Carriage House Estates. My husband and I are very happy with the environment. The employees take an interest in the residents and treat them with respect. It is a wonderful place where my mother in law can feel independent yet be cared for.
She feels comfortable and enjoys participating in the daily activities.

Moms new home my future home

Facilities very clean. The people are friendly and helpfull. The food is good. I would enjoy living there when it is time

Espinosa

Love the facility and amenities offered. Great location and easy access into facility. Staffing is at the top of list with some of the most caring people.

Very nice facility and close to us.

Very nice facility and close to us.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Situated on 12 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, you’ll love coming home to our quiet corner of Bakersfield. And you’ll appreciate the convenience of being just minutes from excellent healthcare, shopping and all the entertainment of our bustling community.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.