Fillmore Country Club - Fillmore, CA

This is a beautiful place for senior. convenient location and affordable price. Staffs are very friendly.
many activities are provided, outings, cooking classes, Friday happy hours and a movie theatre with popcorn machine!

I lived there for a little over 11/2 years, I was very sick when i got there, They helped me with Terrible VA problems and took care of me. I became able to care for myself and moved. Because i was am ambulatory than most, I needed better recreation, They need better transportation for outings. I was VERY satisfied living there but I needed more privacy and space. ALL assisted living places should have better medically qualified people on all shifts. Sorry to say ,but ALL Assisted living Facilities are budget controlled. I liked all the staff at The Fillmore Country Club and they were very helpful for my recovery, Thank You for being there when I needed you

A good community for us!!

My sister in law seems to enjoy living at Fillmore. They offer a variety of daily activities. I have not heard any complaints about the food. The community seems clean and it is a nice place. I have already recommended this community.

Looks nice, but looks as though they charge extra for addtional needs.

very friendly and accommodating

They were very friendly and accommodating of my parents in a difficult situation. They really went out of their way to help them get moved in and feel welcome there, and just made it a very smooth transition.

i would recommend for assistant living hes not locked down so they can move around we had to take him out because they couldnt handle the situation he has mental illness so we ahd to move him but over all i would recommend they are clean i gave them a 5 star rating over all

It was the worst ever.

It was the worst ever. Her health was affected, they didn't accommodate her diabetic needs. Even other residents will tell you, this is no country club, it's the farthest thing from a country club.

Fillmore Country Club very highly recommended!

My brother needed an assisted living facility and thanks to Lesly with "A Place for Mom" we found the perfect place "Fillmore Country Club". We visited several other facilities and this was hands down the best fit and nicest facility all around. Rose Serrano showed us around and answered all our questions and made sure my brother's move in was seamless.

Wonderful location in a lov...

Wonderful location in a lovely neighborhood just a block from the center of town. Everyone was so nice. The rooms are large with it's own small fridge. Very accommodating staff, I know my brother will enjoy living there.

A Nice Surprise

Your first impression of this community will be, "WOW!" The building is nestled in rural farm country. This is not a place for people who want a night on the town because it is country living at it's best. The neighborhood is great and despite the rennovations, it is a work in progress and the vibe is terrific! Everyone is friendly and they seem to anticpate greatness with the new management in place. The rooms are very spacious and have a full kitchenette complete with a refrigerator and full sink. There rates are affordable and they are building up a really wonderful program. A must see!

Fillmore Country Club is a beautifully designed Senior Community with Assisted Living Services, short-term stays, and an appealing alternative for seniors who need some assistance with their daily routines such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. Located in Fillmore, CA, we are surrounded by beautiful, breath-taking views of the Southern California Mountains and nestled in the heart of the Santa Clara River Valley.

Fillmore Country Club is a wonderful place to retire in comfort, beauty and security. A warm, caring and home-like environment begins and ends with our remarkable staff. They are passionate about our residents and their quality of life.
We offer 43 studios, one and two bedroom apartments, Independent Living as well as Assisted Living Services to meet your “personal” needs.
You’ll find our apartments are remarkably spacious with individual heating and air conditioning units and refrigerators in each apartment. We have a lovely courtyard and patio for your outdoor enjoyment. We take pride in the cozy atmosphere of our community and the friendly, caring staff that makes this comfortable environment a wonderful place for seniors to call home.

To support our resident’s safety and wellbeing Fillmore Country Club is being well staffed with caregivers 24/7. Each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that notifies the staff immediately when emergency assistance is needed.

We have a state of the art beauty parlor for your convenience. Our Activity Dept. offers planned activities; outings, music programs, social events, arts & crafts, etc. We also believe in giving back in this closely knitted community. Fillmore Country Club periodically host health education class to the public and celebrate with the community on special holidays.

Please call us to arrange for a “free” lunch and tour.