Clean Apartment!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my father since he has recently made the move into this community. The staff made the transition easy for him and have been very easy to work with . I like my dads apartment and think it is the perfect fit for him and all of his personal things. The staff also do a great job on keeping the property clean and well maintained for all of the residents.

Homey Environment

This community is wonderful. The building is very well maintained the colors inside are bright and cheerful from the outside you would not know this is a retirement village it looks like a nice hotel. The furnishings are clean and comfortable. Emergency exits and plans are clearly visible. The staff is wonderful and very engaging with the residents. The food is fine well prepared. There is a range of activities to do if you want there is also a library if you like to read.

A good tour!

Another community that we toured was Walnut Park. The tour guide that we met with was knowledgeable and friendly, they took us around the building. It all came down to my mother's decision and she chose another community.

Community worth looking at!

My sister-in-law toured this community and said it was beautiful and had no complaints. We decided another option because they could accommodate my father-in-law's needs better.

She loves it!

My mother in law is now going to be a permanent resident of the Walnut Park. I think she really likes it and enjoys the interaction with other residents. She likes having nice dining hours and her apartment is very nice.

Loving Caring Staff

Walnut Park is a great place to move your loved into! We are loving this place they are so friendly and helpful. The staff says hello and ask my mother how she is doing they are just very pleasant to be around. The community it self is really nice looking and their housekeeping comes in once a week and cleans everything. My mother has her good days and bad days it's taking some time to adjust but the people there are really helping her adjust. It's been a positive experience for us the community is a very friendly loving caring just all around a wonderful.

A great place to live or work at.

It is a great place, I worked there for over 8 years and I just loved it!

A Comfortable Environment

They have made my mother-in-law feel very, very comfortable and she is very happy with the surroundings. She is not a very outgoing person, but she is starting to come out of her shell and she is doing well.

they've done well

They have done well and have been very accommodating. They have really been great. Maybe just a little better orientation for new residents to get them acclimated a little better and sooner.

Not cheap, I definitely feel like I'...

Not cheap, I definitely feel like I'm getting my money's worth, for the services they provide. It's expensive but you get alot for it. They do provide quite a bit.
Limited in what we could find in that particular area.
You don't really have to want for anything.
I'm not really familiar with the activities. They have a list, with all kinds of activities on a daily basis, with something to do for everybody, but I haven't done activities.
I felt very comfortable leaving my Mom there.
I like the fact that they have managers living on premises that are available.
I like the fact that they have a life alert system, in case there is an emergency and my Mom couldn't call, and I don't have to worry about that.
I like the activities, the transportation, the fact that they provide meals. If my mother isn't feeling well they'll bring meals to her.
The place is very conveniently located.
If anyone is considering this situation for my parents, I would recommend it.
They do every thing in their power to make the place pleasant to stay in.

Nestled in the foothills of the Sierras, you’ll fall in love with our beautiful grounds, comfortable facilities and breathtaking views. Residents appreciate the convenience of being just minutes from shopping, healthcare, restaurants, an airport and a golf course.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind