A place for my mother-in-law

the place is located in South Sacramento and at first I was not even going to visit the place because of its location. I am not sure what made me go and visit it and i was very impressed with the home. I want to STRESS that I have looked at at least 20 places mostly in Elk grove and found this nice and clean with a friendly staff and owners. We moved her from Somerford place which is a five star facility so I am aware of the requirements for taking care of people with dementia. The facility is located at a cul da sac and zero traffic.If you have a loved one who is high functioninig and mobile you should consider this home. In closing ************ please look past the location and visit you might be surprised.

We went on Wed and looked a...

We went on Wed and looked at the place. the area is not the best but the facility was nice and clean. the residents were friendly and alert. Lea met us at the facility and was very friendly and helpful. I feel that this may be a good fir and will negotiate and move forward.

We are centrally located between I-99 and I-5 in Mack Road Business District. Close proximity with Kaiser Permanente and Methodist Hospital.

Our carehome is noted to be one of the cleanest facility in South Sacramento and located in a deep court and quiet neighborhood.

We take pride in caring for residents that have mild to severe memory issues.