Siebenthal Care Home - Sacramento, CA

I Am Pretty Happy With Them

They are doing well with my sister here. They are pushing her to be active and I like the community for her. I have nothing bad to say. The staff are attentive to her care. With the ups and downs I have no indication of her having to move out yet. They like her and I like the place too. There is more activities than what she was use to before. I am happy that they are motivating her and she is getting use to her new environment.

I think this facility was the best of the best. The staff person, Lita, was expressive regarding the clients well being. The clients were present and engaged in the activities of their harvest feast. I would place mother her in a heart beat.

I Observed A Good Community

I know the owner who gave me a tour of the community. She showed me the whole facility. All my questions were answered and we talked about the future of my mom's care needs. I realized this community is too far for us and they did not have delivery service available yet. It was a good tour altogether.

Enthusiastic, caring owner.

We were very impressed with the owner/caregiver of this care home. She is outgoing & friendly and told us that she includes her residents in daily activities such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, etc. The home and patio are lovely and clean. They have small dogs, which we felt would be a big plus for my mother-in-law who is an animal lover. The bedroom seemed small and there is only one bathroom to be shared. Because they also have male residents, we felt my mother-in-law would be uncomfortable with that, so we chose another facility. However, we believe that the caring owner, the activities, and the animals would make this a good place to live.

Saturday, July 19, 2014, 11...

Arrived 10 minutes early for the 11 AM tour, knocked on the door and rang door bell with no response. Waited several minutes and left. If they do not have enough staff for a scheduled tour it makes me wonder how they handle the residence. Did not have a good feeling. No need to return.