Lakewood Villa - Sacramento, CA

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan and all of the amenities they had for the residents. The property was clean and the apartments all where spacious with natural lighting. It was just not the right location for my father in the end decision.

Met with [Removed], 60-70% of residents have dementia; a few functioning ladies. Won't work for Mom

Wonderful place for mom

Things are going great so far! I wanted to find a community that was familiar with Filipino culture and they are! They are like family and we are even close enough to give hugs! I am very comfortable with the care my mother is receiving here. They are so kind and very respectful. I go there every single day and visit. I would recommend Lakewood Villa

I love this place. I have not seen my mom this happy and content in a long time. I go visit her 6 days a week and feel like family (to be truth known, related to owner). Caretakers friendly, reliable, caring, helpful etc. I highly recommend this place. I thank God everyday just seeing that smile on my mom's face. Thank you Lakewood Villa 😆

Lakewood seems more like a warehouse for the disenfranchised. The facility was clean but there is no program for the clients mental health unless you provide it. The staff were friendly.

Perfect For My Dad

This is a prefect community, everything is working out very well for my father. He has adjusted very well, he seems to like it here. The staff is great, they are caring for him very well. The food and activities are great. My father is finally getting the care he needs. I would recommend this community.

A good place

A good place but didn't work out for my mom. The staff is really nice. The staff worked with us as much as they could. It was very clean and everyone was friendly. Overall, the Lakewood Villa is a great place. I have no negative things to say about it.

My mother has been a resident here for about 1 month. It was heartbreaking to have to move her here, but I do feel much better when I visit her because she always seems happy and well groomed. She herself reports that the staff is kind and that she has lots of things to do. It is never easy to move a loved one to a facility such as this, but at least I know she is being well looked after.

Mother Prefers to be there

Lakewood Villa is always clean. The staff are open minded, very caring, understanding and educated. The activities are limited, they do not have outside ( i,e, ice cream socials, shopping trips or be outdoors) activities to allow the residents to still be a part of society. Due to staffing i was told this could not be done other than doctor visits. The food and people are great at Lakewood, I like the place and mother loves it there.

Saturday, July 19, 2014, 10...

Saturday, July 19, 2014, 10:00 am Hope was very friendly and helpful. The facility was very welcoming, clean and had a happy feeling. The back yard was beautiful and the kitchen had a very warm and welcoming feeling. Hard to rate correctly as the is the first place I toured. Cost quoted was $3500 all inclusive.

Lakewood Villa The Lakewood Villa residential care facility is located in the historic city of Sacramento, the beautiful state capital of California. We offer premier senior care and assisted living services and proudly participate in the PACE program. The PACE program provides our residents with daytime activities, primary care physicians, medical specialists, as well as outpatient, inpatient and transportation services. Our residential care facility is staffed twenty four hours a day, seven days a week by dedicated caring professionals to insure each residentÆs comfort and security. We have a great relationship with the nearby fire station, often inviting them to share our holiday celebrations. This close relationship provides our residents with security that comes from knowing that, should they be needed, trained EMTs and firefighters are less than a minute away. Here at Lakewood Villa, we strive to insure that our residents feel safe, warm and loved. We offer private rooms, patios, gardens, internet access and video conferencing to help you stay in touch with your loved ones. We pride ourselves on providing activities to keep our residents engaged and provide a certified activities leader responsible for coordinating events such as karaoke nights, bingos, ballroom dancing, arts and craft sessions and holiday celebrations. Our residents are encouraged to enjoy a full social schedule. Physicians report that activities such as singing and socializing have helped to improve our seniorsÆ health and cognitive ability. We are dedicated to helping our residents to enjoy their autumn days in comfort, health and safety.