Prasad's Care Home - Sacramento, CA

Many people may be faced with some difficult choices in caring for a family member with dementia. I was in this situation and faced with the reality that my mother could no longer live in her own home. I was fortunate to find Prasad's Care Home with help from [Removed] social worker. Dealing with this problem in finding the right home for my mom was very difficult for me. I made the choice to move my mother after checking out at least 25 options. The search took months and the stress was overwhelming.
I was reluctant about my decision at first. I met with the director several times before making my decision. [Removed], the director assured me that this is a home. It turned out to be true. I found the staff to be very loving towards my mother, even when she became difficult. The care providers helped my mother to adjust very quickly. They cooked her food that she requested and I have been in this care home on a weekly basis to spend time with my mother. I am a professional, working with social workers in my career and I consider myself a tough critic of how my mother is cared for. I give this care home an A=. The home is very clean and the staff absolutely wonderful. I appreciate the fact that the staff is small, consistent and works together as a team. In retrospect I I now realize that my mother was not in a good place in her own home. She stopped eating nutritious meals and as a result developed health problems. Like many elderly people she had poor hygiene. All of that has now changed and my mother is enjoying her last years happy and well cared for. When my mother moved to Prasad's Care Home the owner [Removed] said, " this is a home, not a facility". This is my mother's home and she will be the first to say she love [Removed], . These wonderful women are now like family to my mother and myself. I can sleep better at night knowing my mother is being well cared for.

Very satisfied with this facility

My mother-in-law has been living in this facility since October 2015. I am very satisfied with the care she receives. I had been the main caretaker for my mother-in-law for the year prior while working a full-time job, moving her to this home has been such a huge help for me and mother-in-law is as happy and receiving the attention she desperately needed. Sanjeeta and her staff are awesome, friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend this care home.

excellent facilty

my grandmother lived at prasad' care home during her stay i found the facility to be very compliance ,clean environment,staff friendly .They gave excellent care to my grandma,i was so happy to choose such a nice facility.Staffs and management were very helpful and treated my grandma like a family member.

excellent service

my mother used to live in this facility and to be honest i couldn't have found anything better than this facility.The staffs are very friendly and helpful,very nice and clean environment,located in a quite neighborhood in sacramento.A very trusted place to leave your loved ones.The level of care they provide is excellent

My mother lived in this facility, I used to visit her everyday and to be honest whenever I visited my mom used to be very happy .she was so used to the staffs and environment that she would barely want to spend a night anywhere else.The staffs take so good care of her and she improved a lot health wise.it's a nice place to leave a loved one.I really appreciate them for taking such good care of my mom

Prasad's care home is a very nice and clean facility.staffs are very nice and friendly.they keep the loved ones as a family member showing so much love and respect towards them

Bad environment