Laguna Creek Elderly Care - Elk Grove, CA

Top of the line care

If great care is what you are looking for, this is the place to be. The care is great, the staff is always making sure the residents are clean, well hydrated, and active. If there are medical issues they know what to do and act rapidly in order to prevent issues from escalating. Facility is also licensed for hospice care, which is a definite plus. My mother has been here for over 4 years and we couldn't be happier with the care we have received.

Impressed with [Removed] and staff. Facility very nice.Met and talked to the residents. I think this would be a good fit for my mother

Pleasant people!!

The Laguna Creek Elderly Care was a very nice tour.[Removed]' the owner of the house was very nice and helpful. the home was very well maintained but they did not have any openings at the time that we needed.

Excellent Care

I am very happy with the care that my mother is receiving at this community. The staff is excellent and caring and are always available when needed. The meals are home cooked and outstanding. They do offer a variety of activities to those who want to participate and keep active. I highly recommend this for great care to anyone.

Laguna Creek is a very tidy community!!

My Mother in law is doing fine at this community. The staff are very nice and caring. I have not tried the food but it does not look very tasty. They try to keep her active and I would recommend this community to family and friends.

We are a six bed board an care facility located in the heart of Elk Grove , in a quiet neighborhood,within close proximity to both I-99 and I-5, major shopping centers,parks, movie theaters,and library.

Our facility is within 5 miles of Methodist Hospital, and Kaiser South Sacramento, and within less than a mile from Sutter Medical Group, Mercy and Kaiser medical offices. We are 15 min away from beautiful downtown Sacramento,and 2 hours away from Lake Tahoe and beautiful Napa Valley.

Laguna Creek Elderly Care has been licensed since 1998, and since then has provided an outstanding level of care to all of our residents.