Revere Court Memory Care - Sacramento, CA

Wonderful Memory Care Providers

We are very pleased with Revere Court. The best part is that they specialize in memory care only whereas other companies treat memory care as an afterthought. After having my mom in another place that wasn't very good, l am very happy we were able to move her here. I love that my mom is not locked behind closed doors but has the freedom to travel around the entire property.
We were excited from our initial visit. Casey was very helpful and made the transition regarding paperwork and move-in easy. The caregivers are very friendly and responsive. The residents seem to be relaxed and comfortable in the environment. Those who are able are allowed to assist with setting and clearing the tables at meals times. They are allowed to visit friends and join in activities in other cottages. And families are encouraged to visit and participate in the daily activities and outings.
Music therapy is available and really works for my mom who is in an advanced stage of dementia. When she becomes anxious she is given an iPod loaded with her favorite types of music which immediately brightens her mood and relieves the anxiety.
They even offer a caregiver support group on-site for family members.
I share my positive experience with everyone I talk to who is caring for a loved one.

Attentive

Revere Court seems to be a pretty decent place. The staff is helpful and caring. The facility itself is clean and well maintained. The staff communicates well with the family and they are very attentive to the residents.

Nice place

I think they do a good job at Revere Court, I'd give them high marks across the board. The staff here is friendly and helpful, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I'd recommend it to anyone looking into care in the area!

Better Personal Hygiene Care

My mom deals with the Revere Court more than I do since I am out of town, but I was just down there and I think a little more personal hygiene care for the residents would be a good improvement for the place.

top rate

Revere Court is top rate. They have a support group meeting every Wednesday and I think that is just excellent. They have almost too much care and not enough time to take advantage of it all . I am very pleased with this facility, it is expensive but worth it.

The staff is wonderful and very opening. I am pleased with the activities that go on here. I am very happy and wouldn't have chosen another place to be.

A great place to call home

Primrose is our home away from home. Not only do they provide excellent care for my mom, they also go out of their way to make our family visits are as enjoyable as possible. We are comforted in the knowledge that all staff has been trained to handle situations specific to Alzheimer's/ dementia care. Our mom is safe, socially engaged an participates in the many activities that are available. We love our new family at Primrose.

It’s still a new experience,

It’s still a new experience, but it’s good so far. It’s clean as far as I can tell. They let you go and try it out to see how you feel about before you actually commit. They are really good. You get to meet all of the staffing as you enroll – you get to meet with everyone and ask all your questions.

Amazing Staff!

I though the staff was very friendly, courteous, professional , and very hands on. They were good with the customer service. They listened to what we needed and they take your input in stride. They did very well with trying to work with us. They were very attentive and kept us very well informed. They were very accommodating when we were trying to move in and we needed a few days. I can't say enough. I didn't meet anybody on the staff that I didn't find to be courteous, friendly, and professional. My mother-in-law was only there for 9 or 10 days before she passes away and the staff, even down to the cook, came and gave their condolences.

Very expensive and not sure...

Very expensive and not sure if I see mom there. Something just didn't feel right for her. Very clean and professional, rooms okay,outdoor area nice but small. All staff friendly. Good tour given by Meagan.

Revere Court, formerly known as Primrose, is an assisted living facility, that specializes in caring for adults who have Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia. We provide residential care, respite care, hospice care and adult day care. Revere Court has developed unique operational protocols to enhance quality of life for residents, emphasizing security and safety in our settings. We offer an appropriate range of life-affirming and encouraging activities through our Day Club, Respite and Residential Care programs. These are tailored to each person’s abilities and cognition.