Skye Senior Living - Leander, TX

It was a nice community

My friend moved into this independent living community. It was like a palace. It stayed clean. The food was good. They did try to engage her to join in the daily activities. She was only here for about 3 wks and her memory was worse that we knew so she needed assisted living.

My Dad love this place

My dad is so happy here in this community it is brand new so just waiting on more people to move in. It is modern and up to date. The caregivers are exceptional and caring. The food is incredible and they keep the place so clean and the grounds stay maintained, there is a pool too. He joins the activities such as happy hour and lectures. They go on bus excursions every Friday to various spot or may even ride the train into Austin. He loves sitting on his big patio that overlooks the pool. I would definitely recommend this wonderful community.

Modern Place!!

I have absolutely no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since she has recently made the move into this community. She has really settled in and has made her self right at home in her new living environment. They have a very modern look and the property is always spotless. The staff are wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care she has been receiving. She has had no problems with the meals and very much enjoys the dinning experience with the other residents. Overall is has been a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Parents In Good Hands In This Community

My mother is still taking some time to adjust with her move to this community. However my father is doing well, and I do feel comfortable with their move to this community. They are safe, and in good hands. The staff is good, and have friendly whenever I visit. Nothing is wrong with this community, and I have no complaints about it. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

This is an amazing property. Beautiful. Staff friendly. Amentities the best of all we looked at but the price started on the high end of mom's option so was too much.