Maple Ridge - Cedar Park, TX

Maple Ridge - Cedar Park, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Maple Ridge

My neighbors moved into Maple Ridge about a month ago and they just love it. No more making meals or cleaning. It has freed them up to do the things they enjoy, like shopping.

Review of Maple Ridge

Nice place. Lots of activities. Residents were happy, which was what I was looking for.

Review of Maple Ridge

My step father has been so happy here so far. It fits his budget and all of the staff is so friendly the managers have taken a load off of me and even help him at night sometimes if he needs it.

Review of Maple Ridge

I usually do not write reviews but my experience last week needs to be shared. I've been having trouble with my vertigo and it got very bad last week. At eleven o'clock at night I was so dizzy I pushed my emergency button. [Name removed] and [name removed] the managers came to help right away. I didn't need 911 in the end but their help and kindness when I was ill made me so thankful. It was great that I didn't have to call my daughter again at night.

Review of Maple Ridge

Mother has been so busy since she moved in. She made best friends with her neighbor and they fo to all of the activities each day. The other day she called me because she needed some cowboy boots for line dancing they were having! I was beside myself! She hasn't been this happy in a long time. I'm so thankful she's here. The managers really make it a special place. They were even dancing with her!

Review of Maple Ridge

The food has been great. The staff is so friendly. I am very happy at Maple Ridge!

Review of Maple Ridge

My mother is so happy since she moved into Maple Ridge. She is eating more and has finally gained some weight. The managers that live there are just amazing people. She was dizzy one night last week and used the pull chord in her apartment. Her blood sugar was low so the manager brought her juice and stayed with her until she was feeling better. I'm so thankful that they are there for her at night.

Review of Maple Ridge

My mom is so happy with her new home. She is more active than she has been in years since my dad passed away. We are so grateful for the wonderful staff at Maple Ridge.

Review of Maple Ridge

My mother-in-law has moved to Maple Ridge. She is happy and so are we with moving her there. The staff is so amazing. The biggest reason we moved here to Maple Ridge was the live in managers and the assistants. We have such peace of mind that she is taken care of and in a place that people really care. Words of thankfulness that we found Maple Ridge.

Review of Maple Ridge

I was living at [removed] when it was sold and a huge change occurred. Maple Ridge opened and presented a safe haven for seniors. We have been welcomed, made to feel at home. From the management teams to servers, housekeepers and all the staff. The chefs are excellent and friendly. I am very grateful to be living here!

Review of Maple Ridge

The building is so pretty and residents are friendly. The staff are always up beat and interact with residents on a daily basis. If we need something they provide by any means possible.

Review of Maple Ridge

Maple Ridge is the perfect place for my dad. The live in managers make all the difference in the world. They are like having a family member close by day or night. They care for him like I would care for him.

Review of Maple Ridge

I moved my mom into Maple Ridge about 2 weeks ago. She fell in the middle of the night on her first night there. The managers jumped right into action and took care of her. I am so thankful they were there to help her. Who knows what would have happened if she was home alone. Thank you Maple Ridge for taking such good care of my mom.

Review of Maple Ridge

I like the managers that are on site or even on call. Cause I feel safe. Plus I totally love the beautiful pictures that just flow together!

Great place to live

Very nice

Review of Maple Ridge

Great apartment! Good food, care of attendants!

Review of Maple Ridge

Maple Ridge is by far the best place to live in the Cedar Park/Austin area. The staff is always so friendly, the food is always delicious and hot, and there is never a dull moment.

Review of Maple Ridge

My family had such a hard decision to make and after going to Maple Ridge it was so east to see that our dad would be happy there. Becky helped us find just the right apartment. He is already making new friends and playing Bingo!

Review of Maple Ridge

I am the sole person to care for my great Aunt who is so special to me. When we walked into MR she said it felt like home. It gives me such comfort to know she is well cared for in a community she loves.

We believe that Maple Ridge Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.

At Maple Ridge, our management teams live on-site and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips, and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish; Maple Ridge features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.