Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort - Cedar Park, TX

[Name removed] was very friendly and helpful. She answered all my questions and took the time to make sure my in laws would be comfortable living there. I hope to take them to tour soon.

Built To Resemble A Cruise Ship

This community was nice it is known for being built in the shape of a cruise ship. The feeling was more for independent living and with my mom, that wouldn't work out. The community has cafeteria style dining and with my mother being physically impaired that would not have worked out. The staff was nice and very friendly and the community was very nice clean and well maintained.

Same of Provident Crossings but a little more wear and tear on this older property. Very nice but decided the location on AW Grimes was better for her.

A little pricey!

When I was looking for a place, I toured Lakeline Oaks Retirement. It was a good experience to tour. The facility was clean and in good shape, everyone there was very nice. It was just priced a bit over our budget.

Very impressive. A little above our budget but still considering.

There is a lot to do at this community!!!

Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort is a clean community, however I think they could use some new carpeting. The food is good and they offer healthy choices. The staff are wonderful and I would recommend this community. One of the reasons I chose this community is that it is close to stores and other places I need to go.

Exceeded Our Expectations

My mother isn't the most outgoing person, yet she's made friends here quickly because the residents are so kind. She's also joining in with the games, puzzles, morning exercise class, worship service, and movies, all in the building. She likes how well-insulated the apartments are, so she's not hearing the neighbors. The staff is always friendly and attentive. The food is reasonable at times and great at other times, but always healthy, fresh, and varied. Certainly there are always other choices available in the dining room if she doesn't like the featured entree. This place has exceeded our expectations, and it's good to know my mother is happy.

Nice facilities but average food

Very nice facilities BUT average food. They advertise that this place is deluxe but the food is basically cafeteria quality described with fancy names. The food needs to be improved to justify the very expensive cost of this place that does not even include assisted living services. It is a very expensive retirement apartment complex with mediocre food quality and extra services you have to order separately.

Nice facility

This is a very nice facility. The staff is so friendly and professional. Apartments are spacious and nicely decorated. This is a great place for more independent Senior Citizens who do not need a great deal of nursing care.

The Place Is Alive

All I can really say about Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort is that the place is alive. And they are all hoping and it is not depressing in any way at all. My overall rating for the facility is five-stars

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job at Lakeline Oaks Retirement. I'd give them top marks across the board! The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. We are entirely satisfied!

Excellent in every way!!!

My parents moved in March 1, 2015 and they love it. They say the food is excellent and the people are very caring and friendly (both the staff and residents). They moved in to a two bedroom on the third floor and the apartment was like new (new appliances, new carpet, new cabinets, etc.). The closets in both bedrooms are very large. My folks also like all of the activities. They went to a Big Band concert the other day and they have gone to movies at the movie theater and enjoyed them immensely. I would highly recommend this place to others and my parents would do the same.

Overall it's a pretty good place.

They offer a lot of things and I do like that. Somethings were inferred and promised that have not come to fruition yet. They said there was going to be a bank and that they had physicians on the main street. The physicians are not really there anymore. However they have been very helpful with other things. She hasn't really complained about the food other than the quantity. The only other real complaint is that when they do come they deliver her meals for free, but a lot of times it's cold and it's not always the correct order. They have gone out of their way to get her involved in activities though, and I appreciate that.

Good Value

It is a pretty good value, but I don't get any care services. They do housekeeping and three meals a day. There's all kinds of activities but I don't do very many of them because I'm taking it easy. They could improve on meals according to me, but I am sort of a cranky eater. It's a lot better because it's a lot closer to my family, and the people are very friendly.

Just like Provident Crossin...

Just like Provident Crossing, but flip flopped. 4 years old. 1.6 miles HEB and about 4 miles from Jett/Kelly -Avery ranch same road 2-3 day try pass available

Good Experience Overall

I think it's very clean. I think it's a pretty good value. The care is good. My mother-in-law doesn't participate really at all in the activities but they're very forthcoming with the information and getting the information out there for what's scheduled for each day so I think it's a good service. She has her meals delivered to her and sometimes they don't bring her exactly what she's ask for and things like that but those are just small, trivial things. Overall it's been a good experience.

Lovely community. We enjoye...

Lovely community. We enjoyed a very nice lunch at this property. Air conditioning for the 2nd and 3rd floor common areas and hallways was not working well, but we were assured that it was being repaired. This community is on the list of possibilities for Mom.

Just like Provident Crossin...

Just like Provident Crossing, but flip flopped. 4 years old. 1.6 miles HEB 2-3 day try pass available

We really liked this place. It was so...

We really liked this place. It was somewhere that we could picture ourselves living someday. It had a nice atmosphere and friendly staff. The apartments were beautiful.

Lovely apartments with large closets....

Lovely apartments with large closets. Firm on prices and no negotiation. Nice facility with good exercise room and spa. Slightly high in cost versus ammenities.

We really like this place. It seemed ...

We really like this place. It seemed like a fun place with everything an independent senior might want right on premises.

I will take Mom here.

I will take Mom here.

Also an option but a little further t...

Also an option but a little further then we like.

Lakeline Oaks Retirement Resort comprises 128 apartments for adults 55 and over – including studio apartments, one, two, and three bedroom suites and a variety of floor plans. Lakeline Oaks is an all-inclusive retirement community providing five-star services on a month-to-month basis, just one monthly charge includes all services, utilities, phone, cable and internet.

The vast common areas features a theater, library, billiards and game room, conversation areas with fireplaces, concierge lounge with bar, flat screen tv, game tables, superb fitness and exercise room facilities, spa area, laundry facility, and business center.

Residents enjoy the variety and choice found in an industry-first all-inclusive Freedom Style Dining and Resort Style Dining Program. Dishes can be made-to-order, taken to-go, or served up restaurant-style in the dining room, where residents can enjoy the company of family and friends. Coffee, juice, ice cream and snacks are available all day.
Weekly housekeeping service is provided, along with transportation to and from appointments and shopping trips.

There are many planned activities, social events, travel and excursion opportunities.
We have live-in managers and concierge and valet services that are available 24/7, allowing residents to feel safe and secure. Every apartment also has emergency call systems helping keep family members comfortable knowing their loved ones are not alone in case of emergencies.

Even pets are welcome at Lakeline Oaks, with no additional pet deposit. A guest room is available for residents’ family members to spend the night, meal included. A travel program allows residents to visit any of the management company’s properties, where they can reserve a guest suite free for one week – again with meals included.

Numerous fitness and wellness programs including aerobics, weight lifting, yoga, walking clubs, sittercises and many more. A beauty salon/barber shop is available on the property for seniors who choose to take advantage of those services. Residents can also participate in a book club, bridge and poker games, or go on excursions to museums, cultural events and casinos. There are many events to keep our residents engaged and there is always something going on in our 150 seat state of the art theatre. We want to make sure our residents maintain the freedom to enjoy life.

So often we hear our residents say the wished they would have made the move sooner because residents who make the move while they are still healthy tend to retain, or even improve their health while living in an independent retirement community like Lakeline Oaks. Socialization, security, and peace of mind are important benefits that we provide to our residents. Socializing not only contributes to a longer, happier life, but it also improves cognitive performance. Of course, we all want to live longer while remaining healthy and alert. Adding a circle of new friends and a support group at Lakeline Oaks help enrich your life in innumerable ways.

For more information on Lakeline Oaks Senior Housing please visit our website at lakelineoaksretirement.com