A facility that truly felt like home. We are looking for a smaller facility and don't require some of the extra bells and whistles that some of the new places offer. The facility is a bit dated, but was very well maintained. The staff along with the small number of residents seemed to give a much more personal feel.

Cheerful and homey atmosphere

My Uncle lived here briefly and they were great. We chose the community because of the location, but our overall experience with them was nice. They have a cheerful and homey atmosphere, more so than a lot of other places we had seen. The facility is kept very clean and, as far as I know, the staff was very helpful.

The managers are involved and attentive

My Mother likes it here and the staff members seem like they really care about her wellbeing. Every time I talk to the manager, she knows what’s going on and is always on top of things. When the doctor calls to change her medications, all of them know. The facility does have a lot of activities and they keep my mom busy. The other thing she has said that she likes is the food and it’s more of a restaurant dining. This is a nice facility and I would recommend it to other families.

Good visit, pleasant, feels like home...

Good visit, pleasant, feels like home. She really liked this one.

Creekwood Assisted Living is a full service facility located in a small town of the heartland. We have caring staff with decades of combined experience that will treat your family like their own. Our friendly residents will welcome your loved one during our group activities and outings. Creekwood specializes in making our place feel like home.

Enjoy your golden years the way they are meant to be enjoyed at Creekwood Assisted Living.