Very nice, being strongly considered

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your review; we are happy you are considering Parkside Assisted Living. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

More for independent living

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Aunt. The reason why we did not pick this community is that they were more of an independent living facility and they didn’t have enough care to provide her. The marketing director was very helpful and informative. They answered all of our questions and gave us clear answers. It’s a very nice facility and the staff was friendly too. I would recommend it to other families.

Parkside

We toured Parkside while looking for living options for my father. It was a nice community, had both apartments and duplexes, and one thing that my father would have loved is that they have two car garages. However, the location was not as centralized and easy to get around as some other communities we looked at. Because of this, we did end up choosing another community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community. While we're disappointed that we weren't the bet fit for your family, we appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you toured with us!

What a Great Change in Mom

The change in our mom since she has moved here is Wonderful! She is making friends and she is enjoying herself she is even becoming a real "Cheesehead" and wears her Greenbay Packers jersey. The staff is great, they are friendly, and they show that they care about the residents by their actions. They make sure mom takes part in the activities, special events and she enjoys coming to the dining room and is eating very well. Mom likes her room, the community is bright, open and clean. We're just so very happy with the change we see in her.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review of our community. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here with us at Parkside!

A good tour!

I also toured Parkside when looking for a place for my mother. The person that took me around was friendly and informative. The facility was clean and well set up, but it was not the best fit for my mother at the time.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

It is a beautiful place!

My mother is still adjusting to all of the changes but the staff at the Parkside are wonderful. They are attentive and friendly. The place is nice and clean and we have no complaints so far. I am sure once she gets more acclimated, she will enjoy it more.

Accommodating Friendly and Safe!!

The Parkside community has a great move for me. The staff here is wonderful, by the end of my first day as I walked down the hallway, everyone was already calling me by my first name. The community has occasional meetings where residents can speak up about any changes they would like to happen. When I first arrived, the food was not that great. After speaking up about the situation the community was quick to try and fix the problem. The community offers a variety of activities such as Puzzels, bingo, and hour long exercise programs. The room I am in is comfortable, it's one bedroom and a den with my own bathroom. I am very happy here and would recommend this complex to anyone looking.

Parkside

Very happy so far with facility. Mom has transitioned quickly and is making new friends. Staff all friendly and helpful. Good food, clean and many activities. We would highly recommend.

The rooms are just beautiful with lots of space.

They really gave me a lot of information for more independent living. Mostly people that are just normal. I talked to man in charge but never was able to talk to staff. I didn't like just talking to the person in charge. It is a brand new building. The rooms are just beautiful with lots of space. I would have liked to have seen more of the staff and the residents.

Very clean place with friendly staff!...

Very clean place with friendly staff! They offer numerous services and activities which are included in the monthly rent, whereas other places in Madison charged extra. Their monthly rent is also hundreds less than other places I checked out in Madison.

what I think

The place is great and the workers are friendly and everyone wants to work with you. I would very much recommend Parkside Assisted Living to people.

Very impressive community. Friendly,...

Very impressive community. Friendly, very clean, homey atmosphere. The apts were large, kitchettes, bathrooms and storage. Food menu choices featuring seasonal fresh fruit, prepared by a chef daily. The dining room even smelled good. Lots of light with exercise activity starting in the main lobby when I arrived. Residents were of varying degrees of functionality, but it seemed to flow well. A mobile health cart for BP checks and other services. Impressive interaction with local schools and religious community. This is my first choice. I have received a recommendation for this community from a family friend whom has a relative living here. They rave about the care, inclusion of family and the environment.

Tour emphasis was on the programs off...

Tour emphasis was on the programs offered. Having chef prepared meals was nice. I didn't see a lot of interaction with the residents though.

Parkside Independent and Assisted Living in De Forest, WI, is located just 10 minutes north of Madison, WI. With its rich farmland, and rolling hills, De Forest is an up and coming community that is experiencing continuous growth — making it a desirable area for families. Residents who live at Parkside Independent and Assisted Living enjoy the feel of country living, but are close to some of the best doctors, shopping, and entertainment in the state!

With studio, one, and two bedroom apartments, residents enjoy many great amenities including light housekeeping, chef prepared meals, flat linen service, independent activity room, and so much more!

CRL Senior Living Communities, like Parkside Independent & Assisted Living, specialize in operating and managing innovative senior residences that deliver the highest standard of care in specially designed therapeutic environments. We at CRL meet the needs of seniors with independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s/memory impairment care communities. The amenities include well rounded meals, access to staff 24/7, housekeeping services, on-site theaters, and established social events. At Parkside Independent & Assisted Living, it’s all about caring, dignity, and family through healthcare innovation!

Housing Type Independent Living, Assisted Living