Brookdale Middleton Century Avenue - Middleton, WI

Brookdale Middleton Century Avenue - Middleton, WI has yet not published prices.

Smaller single story location. Staff and care options seemed to be very good. There was nothing specific, but something just seemed not as different from the other Brookdale locations.

Wonderful People!!

My loved one was recently at this community for a short respite stay and for the most part we where very pleased with how things had went for her. The staff where wonderful people and I was comfortable with the care they provided her. She had no complaints about the meals and enjoyed participating in some of the activities from time to time with the other residents. The staff could just not handle her wanting to take walks by her self throughout the day.

Keep Looking!

I visit my friend at Brookdale Middleton every week. She hates it there. She says she feels ignored. She is often left on the toilet for over a half hour. Other times when she pulls the cord for assistance she waits for an hour or longer. A few people on staff are friendly while others look depressed and glum. The quality of the food is poor. At mealtime there is very little conversation. The rooms are dark and poorly lit. Another reviewer mentioned wildlife . . . yes if you consider a chipmunk or two. She has had several falls. What bothers me the most is that some of the staff treat her roughly while getting her out of bed, forget to give her pain meds.,etc.. She is afraid to mention these things for fear of retaliation. I would never want my loved one at Brookdale Middleton. My friend has been on a waiting list at another place after the first week. It has been 3 months.

Other options

I would not recommend this community for care . They menu needs alot of improvement. The community was clean. They were always understaffed..We would suggest that families find another community for care for a loved one.

Impressed with Their Memory Unit

I had a very nice tour of this community. I was very impressed with their memory care portion of the community. Everything looked great, the community was nice looking. The staff was friendly, and answered my questions. The experience went well, and my tour was a nice one.

Thumbs up for Brookdale Middleton

The staff at this Brookdale are its selling point in my opinion. They are all super friendly, supportive, caring, etc. It's a smaller community so especially good for introverts that don't want to connect with a lot of other residents. My father has only been there a couple of weeks but is doing well there. In fact, he was surprised at how much he likes it.

My tour!!

I met some nice staff during our tour of this community. This is a nice community. The community seemed clean and they offer a variety of activities.

My mother said the staff were very nice. However, she was not happy with the food and was expecting a nurse on duty at least sometime during the day. Somedays the nurse did not come in so there was no one who could do much if you were ill. We had listed the foods my mother would not eat but those were served on several meals with nothing given to her as an alternative. She had to ask for something else so she had food that meal. Very quite place and not much activity.

Good Place to Stay

The food is pretty good and the people that are living their are nice. The staff are also good to the people and caring and understanding.

Not as clean as when first presented.

I did not like this community and was let down after the visit.

This place made me feel very discouraged when I left. The staff was not very friendly. The main concern was that if my mother was to go into this community and her condition worsened, she would have to leave and find another place to go. Overall, I did not like this community and was let down after the visit.

My experience with Sterling House of ...

My experience with Sterling House of Middleton has been great. The facility has a very homey feel. The people there are so warm and caring. My mom absolutely loves it there. She loves the food as well. The food is always made fresh everytime. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. Very sweet people. I would definitely recommend Sterling House to others.

We certainly enjoyed our vi...

We certainly enjoyed our visit, but there are some questions as to whether or not they could take care of Dick. They will be looking into that. The price is higher than I expected, but maybe all of them are higher this year. They may not want Dick to use his power chair there - at least not with the power on - for fear of bumping things. We interviewed with Patty and Heidi. They are great people to represent Sterling House because they are both very likable.

I guess that they are very accepting

I guess that they are very accepting and make you feel like you are at home. It has such a lovely and very homey atmosphere. They make you feel like you belong there. The food is very good very good. We never had any trouble finding parking. I recommend this community.

Phenomenal!!

So far, our experience with Sterling House has been phenomenal!! It's really an awesome place! My loved one says that he likes the food, and he hasn't had a bad meal yet! I haven't tried it, but it always looks and smells good! We were really looking for a place that had an opening, and wasn't going to cost my loved one an arm and a leg, and this was the perfect place! It's smaller than some of the others, and has a more home-like setting, which was very nice. Not to mention that the price is cheaper than some others in the area, and offers exactly what he needs for now.

Would like to Move

Visiting the sterling House of Middelton this is the place I would like place my mother it has all the ammenities that i look for it family oriented, clean, freindly and the most important aspect is it's very small with the "homey" feel to it.

The staff was nice but the ...

The staff was nice but the overall feel of the facility was that it was a renovated office building, not a home.

Visited, 3 rooms available....

Visited, 3 rooms available. Has updated since visited a number of years ago. Concerned about alertness of fellow residents.

Nice place!! Small and a lot of wild ...

Nice place!! Small and a lot of wild life to see. Out door patio against the conservatory.

Brookdale Middleton Century Avenue of Middleton, WI, is a premier senior living community in near Lake Mendota and Madison. in a quiet residential neighborhood, the facility is just a short walk to the scenic Middleton Hills Park. Residents at Brookdale Middleton can enjoy three fresh cooked meals that are served restaurant-style every day, in the spacious and elegant dining room. The dedicated resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide the necessary services that residents may require, with the privacy and dignity that they deserve.