Home Again Assisted Living - Waunakee, WI

Home Again Assisted Living - Waunakee, WI has yet not published prices.

Review of Home Again

Staff is very friendly and attentive.

Review of Home Again

Leaving you own home is never an easy decision but I am happy "Home Again" in Waunakee is able to provide a comfortable residences for me. The best part is having well trained staff. They are enthusiastic, eager to help and willingly take time to sit with me and chat if that's what I need. There are numerous places to spend time in public areas as well as a great country view out my window if I need quiet alone time. Come for a visit, you'll see what I mean.

Review of Home Again

I lived here before, great experience.

Review of Home Again Living

Very good place & helpful. The colors are nice and light.

Review of Home Again Living

I love it here, everyone is so mice to me. I call it my "home".

Review of Home Again Living

It's a wonderful place - I have the best view!

Review of Home Again Living

Great food! I like it here.

Review of Home Again Living

I can't be home, so I'm here. It's a nice place with friendly people.

Review of Home Again Living

If I can't be at home, this is where I want to be.

Review of Home Again Living

Everyone is friendly and it's a clean place to live.

Review of Home Again Living

Nice place w/ friendly people. Really nice place to live

Newly built

This is a newly built facility that is set to open in December. It was a really nice facility and I liked it a lot. The building and décor looked very nice. The only reason I decided not to move here is because of the $1,500 entrance fee. It’s a little bit pricier than other places. The rooms are a lot bigger than other places I toured as well. It would be really nice to have that extra room. Everything is included in your rent. All of the utilities, cable, and meals are included. For meals the serve you 3 times a day. I liked a lot of their key features they had. They have 24 hour staffing, housekeeping every other week, and low barrier showers. For activities, they have things like movies, live entertainment, worship services, a pub, and a beauty salon. I really liked this facility.

Home Again's newest community in Waunakee is Now Open!

This beautiful new location has many new unique features like an on-site chef, in-house beauty salon, movie theater, pub and entertainment center, lounge and coffee areas, private dining rooms, gourmet kitchen, wellness center, private meeting rooms, remote patient monitoring and security system, and the latest in assisted living technology.

Home Again Assisted Living offers a personal touch in a home like environment with on-staff Registered Nurses. Dedicated to quality and service; we provide dignity, independence, choice, and individual attention to all of our residents.