New Horizon Board & Care - Elk Grove, CA

Very nice. Owners are very experienced. Facility is clean and laid out well. Appears secure.

Pricey!

The New Horizon Board & Care was a beautiful home. They had everything available there from caregivers to Hospice. They gave me a very high price prior to evaluating my mother, so I knew we could not afford it.

No complaints

The home itself and their personalities with my folks have been great. At this point, I really do not have any complaints.

Nice place, overall

My loved one lived here for quite a long time, and overall I think they do a good job. The caregivers are friendly and attentive, and the home itself is nice looking and well kept. As my loved one's needs progressed we had to find somewhere that was a better fit for her, but I would definitely recommend this place as being worth a look!

IMC-1 Elk Grove provides a family-styled homelike atmosphere to encourage each resident to become actively involved in daily living activities for their physical and mental health.

IMC-1 Elk Grove main goals for seniors are to preserve their dignity; encourage independence, enabling freedom of choice; celebrate their individuality; nurture their spirit and embrace them as friends and family.