Angels Senior Living at North Tampa - Tampa, FL

Nice tour

The Angels Senior Living at New Tampa was a very nice tour. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. It seemed very nice with the religious undertones. They answered all of the questions we had and it was a very clean community. We chose another community that better suited our loved one's needs.

Lovely Community, But My Mother Needed More Care

I had a pretty decent tour of this community. The staff was very kind and welcoming. Everything appeared to be well maintained and clean. Everyone was very nice. They were informative and answered all my questions. I felt my mother needed more care than they were able to provide. Overall my tour went well, and this is a lovely community.

Satisfied With My Father's Move Here

I'am satisfied with this community, my father is doing pretty well here.The community looks great, they do a very good job keeping his room and the community neat and tidy. The staff is very good, they have been attentive and responsive to my concerns. He is trying many of the activities surprisingly. The food is good, but a little to southern for my father's taste. Overall everything is well. This is a community I would recommend.

Busy dangerous street.

Well if resident is someone who wanders off or want to take the bus for independence, this place is located on busy street. Past three years have had issues with residents that wonder off to neighboring businesses and confused about where they are going. No crosswalk to cross busy street. [removed]

Shady Palms is an older fac...

Shady Palms is an older facility. It appeared to be clean and did not have a foul odor. The rooms are small with no barrier between the residents. I appreciate that they are willing to work with a family within their financial range and getting started with Medicaid.